We need a hotel for one-night in Miami. We arrive at the airport at 9:00 p.m. and have a flight out the next day at noon. Due to the late arrival, we thought the hotel inside the Miami Airport might be the easiest way to go. However, we have read some bad reviews ("It was a nightmare...only I was awake.") concerning construction noise due to renovations, shabby rooms, etc. Has anyone stayed there recently and can put our mind at ease or come up with a better option?
Hotel inside Miami Airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 4 which river tour out of Haines, Alaska?
- 5 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 6 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 7 Can you help my girlfriend and me with our itinerary?
- 8 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 9 Miami Marlins
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 Cross Country RV Trip
- 12 California
- 13 Where should a coffee drinker worship in NYC?
- 14 Northern California in February
- 15 New England September
- 16 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 17 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 18 Adventure Seeker/Artist in Seattle
- 19 Ackislander
- 20 Universal Orlando
- 21 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 22 Scottsdale Mexican Restaurant Near Omni Scottsdale
- 23 Roadtrip in the deep south in August?
- 24 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 25 Portsmouth NH without a car