We need a hotel for one-night in Miami. We arrive at the airport at 9:00 p.m. and have a flight out the next day at noon. Due to the late arrival, we thought the hotel inside the Miami Airport might be the easiest way to go. However, we have read some bad reviews ("It was a nightmare...only I was awake.") concerning construction noise due to renovations, shabby rooms, etc. Has anyone stayed there recently and can put our mind at ease or come up with a better option?
Hotel inside Miami Airport
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 2 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 3 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 8 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 9 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 10 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 11 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 12 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 13 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 16 Philadelphia
- 17 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 18 USA with a 3 year old
- 19 First family ski trip
- 20 NYC theatre broadway
- 21 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 22 Universal studios/Orlando
- 23 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 24 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 25 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings