DD and I are looking for a hotel in the area around Fordham. I would like to be in the $120 a night range if at all possible. A youth hostel would be fine. There does not seem to be much there. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you.
Hotel in the Fordham University area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 5 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 6 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 Visiting Denver
- 9 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 10 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 11 A day in Dallas
- 12 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 15 Door County Suggestions
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples
- 18 The island of Hawaii--half a trip report!!!
- 19 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 20 HELP WITH FALL TRIP PLAN!!
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Where to eat lunch in Washington, D.C.?
- 23 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 24 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 25 New Yorkers,,,Yea!!