Well, the "Big Reveal" to my niece and nephew was this weekend (http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/pittsburgh-with-a-6-and-8-yr-old.cfm) and they are really excited.
There is a lot to do in Pittsburgh, I had no idea. Current plans are: Aviary (penguins), Zoo (polar bears), Carnegie Museum (dinosaurs) and the Incline. We will be there roughly 24 hours (an overnight) although my brother and the kids live a lot closer so once I leave to drive home they will still have the afternoon to do what they want.
At any rate, I am really hoping the Inn on the Mexican War Streets has room for us. If not, it would be great to stay really close to at least one of our goals. The Inn is apparently very close to the Aviary and the Children's Museum too.
Any other ideas? I looked at the Sheraton and the Marriott, I suppose we could do one of them in a pinch although I'm not sure if they are close to any of the above.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://junivivecream.fr/
- 2 http://junivive.fr/
- 3 http://menintalk.com/kamasutra-male-enhancement-formula/
- 4 http://phytolyft.com/neurofuse-enhance/
- 5 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 6 http://phytolyft.com/neurofuse-enhance/
- 7 http://freesoftwareskeys.com/winrar-full-crack-license-key-keygen/
- 8 http://freesoftwareskeys.com/winrar-full-crack-license-key-keygen/
- 9 http://maleenhancementshop.info/sonix-garcinia/
- 10 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 11 Roadtrip July 2017
- 12 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 13 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 14 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 15 RIP Rob Stewart/Sharkwater
- 16 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 17 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 18 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 19 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 20 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 21 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 22 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 23 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 24 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 25 Retiring to Tucson
Hotel in Pittsburgh near the Aviary (or the Carnegie, or the Zoo?)