Well, the "Big Reveal" to my niece and nephew was this weekend (http://www.fodors.com/community/united-states/pittsburgh-with-a-6-and-8-yr-old.cfm) and they are really excited.
There is a lot to do in Pittsburgh, I had no idea. Current plans are: Aviary (penguins), Zoo (polar bears), Carnegie Museum (dinosaurs) and the Incline. We will be there roughly 24 hours (an overnight) although my brother and the kids live a lot closer so once I leave to drive home they will still have the afternoon to do what they want.
At any rate, I am really hoping the Inn on the Mexican War Streets has room for us. If not, it would be great to stay really close to at least one of our goals. The Inn is apparently very close to the Aviary and the Children's Museum too.
Any other ideas? I looked at the Sheraton and the Marriott, I suppose we could do one of them in a pinch although I'm not sure if they are close to any of the above.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL@Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208AOLTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 3 road trip
- 4 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 5 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 6 Orlando area weather in June
- 7 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 8 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 9 New Itinerary
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 11 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 12 Help with Northwest Trip
- 13 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 14 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 15 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 16 Myrtle beach
- 17 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 18 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 19 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 20 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 21 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 22 Boston Food Tour
- 23 Help plan my trip please
- 24 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 25 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
Hotel in Pittsburgh near the Aviary (or the Carnegie, or the Zoo?)