Just wondering if anyone on the forum is familiar with the Magnuson Grand Hotel in Paradise. We're doing a driving trip in Sept around the UP and into Wisconsin. Part of the itinerary includes spending 1 nt in Paradise enroute from Mackinaw City to Munising. We'll first catch the 10am Soo Locks boat tour (if weather permits) after departing from MC and with remaining time in the afternoon, hope to visit Point Iroquois Lighthouse , Whitefish Point, and Tahquamenon Falls before arriving in Paradise (time of arrival not too important as we only plan on sleeping there and I think we should have daylight till at least 6pm that time of year?). The next day, we'll head to Pictured Rocks (think its about a 2 hr drive) and visit/hike around some of the falls. The following day will be the boat tour (weather dependent).
Hotel in Paradise, MI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC theatre broadway
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 4 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 5 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 6 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 7 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 8 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 9 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 12 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 13 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 14 Visiting Denver
- 15 Visiting Denver
- 16 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 17 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 18 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 19 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 20 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 21 A day in Dallas
- 22 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 Door County Suggestions
- 25 Best seafood restaurant in Boston