Just wondering if anyone on the forum is familiar with the Magnuson Grand Hotel in Paradise. We're doing a driving trip in Sept around the UP and into Wisconsin. Part of the itinerary includes spending 1 nt in Paradise enroute from Mackinaw City to Munising. We'll first catch the 10am Soo Locks boat tour (if weather permits) after departing from MC and with remaining time in the afternoon, hope to visit Point Iroquois Lighthouse , Whitefish Point, and Tahquamenon Falls before arriving in Paradise (time of arrival not too important as we only plan on sleeping there and I think we should have daylight till at least 6pm that time of year?). The next day, we'll head to Pictured Rocks (think its about a 2 hr drive) and visit/hike around some of the falls. The following day will be the boat tour (weather dependent).
Hotel in Paradise, MI
View all United States activity »
- 1 Watch Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Movie Online Free
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 4 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 5 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 6 Question about Boulder area
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 9 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 12 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 15 Biloxi questions again
- 16 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 17 Madison Square Garden
- 18 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 19 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 20 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 21 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 22 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 23 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple