Just wondering if anyone on the forum is familiar with the Magnuson Grand Hotel in Paradise. We're doing a driving trip in Sept around the UP and into Wisconsin. Part of the itinerary includes spending 1 nt in Paradise enroute from Mackinaw City to Munising. We'll first catch the 10am Soo Locks boat tour (if weather permits) after departing from MC and with remaining time in the afternoon, hope to visit Point Iroquois Lighthouse , Whitefish Point, and Tahquamenon Falls before arriving in Paradise (time of arrival not too important as we only plan on sleeping there and I think we should have daylight till at least 6pm that time of year?). The next day, we'll head to Pictured Rocks (think its about a 2 hr drive) and visit/hike around some of the falls. The following day will be the boat tour (weather dependent).
Hotel in Paradise, MI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Washington, DC to Boston
- 2 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 3 MACINAC ISLAND, MI TO CHICAGO, IL
- 4 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 rain in Kauai
- 7 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 8 San Diego Trip Report
- 9 Drive from Lake Winnipesaukee to Portland, ME.
- 10 Meredith or Wolfeboro
- 11 Baggage on United and Delta Flights
- 12 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 13 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 14 WISCONSIN
- 15 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 16 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 19 Driving into Manhattan route?
- 20 A few hours in Salt Lake City
- 21 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 22 Phoenix restaurants
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 Where to Go for Labor Day Weekend??
- 25 Road trip to include Boston and Concord: where to stay?