Just wondering if anyone on the forum is familiar with the Magnuson Grand Hotel in Paradise. We're doing a driving trip in Sept around the UP and into Wisconsin. Part of the itinerary includes spending 1 nt in Paradise enroute from Mackinaw City to Munising. We'll first catch the 10am Soo Locks boat tour (if weather permits) after departing from MC and with remaining time in the afternoon, hope to visit Point Iroquois Lighthouse , Whitefish Point, and Tahquamenon Falls before arriving in Paradise (time of arrival not too important as we only plan on sleeping there and I think we should have daylight till at least 6pm that time of year?). The next day, we'll head to Pictured Rocks (think its about a 2 hr drive) and visit/hike around some of the falls. The following day will be the boat tour (weather dependent).
Hotel in Paradise, MI
View all United States activity »
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 4 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 5 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Fripp island
- 8 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 9 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 10 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 11 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 12 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 17 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotel near Public Theater
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 22 San Antonio
- 23 hotel near Met NYC
- 24 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 25 Oahu Information