Just wondering if anyone on the forum is familiar with the Magnuson Grand Hotel in Paradise. We're doing a driving trip in Sept around the UP and into Wisconsin. Part of the itinerary includes spending 1 nt in Paradise enroute from Mackinaw City to Munising. We'll first catch the 10am Soo Locks boat tour (if weather permits) after departing from MC and with remaining time in the afternoon, hope to visit Point Iroquois Lighthouse , Whitefish Point, and Tahquamenon Falls before arriving in Paradise (time of arrival not too important as we only plan on sleeping there and I think we should have daylight till at least 6pm that time of year?). The next day, we'll head to Pictured Rocks (think its about a 2 hr drive) and visit/hike around some of the falls. The following day will be the boat tour (weather dependent).
Hotel in Paradise, MI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Exploring New Jersey and New York city
- 2 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 3 Bring Distant Images to Life with Branded Binoculars and Scopes
- 4 S. Utah 10 day Circle-Itinery-Ist pass
- 5 San Francisco Transportation tips from Lombard Street!?
- 6 Connecticut trip 3rd week of September
- 7 Joe Tro's San Francisco trip report
- 8 What are favorite small and large NYC restaurants?
- 9 Great Girls' Weekend in NYC!
- 10 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 11 We are going to Hawaii in October, have some questions:
- 12 Hawaii
- 13 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 14 3 days in Lake Travis area near Austin Texas
- 15 River Cafe
- 16 Predictions for peak leaf color in September?
- 17 Best place to spend NYE in LA with a young family
- 18 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 19 New Fire: Yosemite/Oakhurst
- 20 Highway 1 Roadtrip
- 21 How to Kill Time Overnite in NYC?
- 22 Long Island Advice
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Recommendations for Moderately Priced Dining in Moab?
- 25 LA Long Weekend--Itinerary Help