Just wondering if anyone on the forum is familiar with the Magnuson Grand Hotel in Paradise. We're doing a driving trip in Sept around the UP and into Wisconsin. Part of the itinerary includes spending 1 nt in Paradise enroute from Mackinaw City to Munising. We'll first catch the 10am Soo Locks boat tour (if weather permits) after departing from MC and with remaining time in the afternoon, hope to visit Point Iroquois Lighthouse , Whitefish Point, and Tahquamenon Falls before arriving in Paradise (time of arrival not too important as we only plan on sleeping there and I think we should have daylight till at least 6pm that time of year?). The next day, we'll head to Pictured Rocks (think its about a 2 hr drive) and visit/hike around some of the falls. The following day will be the boat tour (weather dependent).
Hotel in Paradise, MI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 2 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 3 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 4 What's a good one-day tour from LasVegas to Bryce Canyon?
- 5 Central Coast-California
- 6 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 7 Alaska restaurant prices
- 8 Shenandoah National Park
- 9 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 10 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 11 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 12 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 15 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 16 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 17 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 18 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 19 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 20 Itinerary Help - options.
- 21 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 22 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 23 Daytona Beach and ??
- 24 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 25 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??