Just wondering if anyone on the forum is familiar with the Magnuson Grand Hotel in Paradise. We're doing a driving trip in Sept around the UP and into Wisconsin. Part of the itinerary includes spending 1 nt in Paradise enroute from Mackinaw City to Munising. We'll first catch the 10am Soo Locks boat tour (if weather permits) after departing from MC and with remaining time in the afternoon, hope to visit Point Iroquois Lighthouse , Whitefish Point, and Tahquamenon Falls before arriving in Paradise (time of arrival not too important as we only plan on sleeping there and I think we should have daylight till at least 6pm that time of year?). The next day, we'll head to Pictured Rocks (think its about a 2 hr drive) and visit/hike around some of the falls. The following day will be the boat tour (weather dependent).
Hotel in Paradise, MI
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 2 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 3 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 4 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 5 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 6 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 7 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 8 Vegas hotels for families
- 9 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 10 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 11 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 12 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 denver to badlands
- 15 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 16 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 17 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 18 Argentinians in NYC!!
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Men's Open Final 30th Annual Quiksilver-Big Island Toyota Big Island Pro-Am
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 23 Ogunquit to Boston Logan Travel Time
- 24 Vanc BC-Balti w/change in Denver - how much time for immigration?
- 25 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?