Hi, My husband and I want to spend a long weekend in Minneapolis. There doesn't seem to be a lot of luxury hotels with elaborate spas or pools. Chicago always has The Four Seasons and The Ritz, etc., but I this is not the case in Minneapolis. Can anyone recommend a luxury vacation (not overly business) hotel in Minneapolis? We want to check out a theater and hear some good jazz music. Thanks for any help.
Hotel in Minneapolis for vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 West Coast Bound End of March
- 4 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 5 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 8 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 9 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 10 FLORIDA CONDO--seeking general advice
- 11 Down to three New York City hotels for December visit
- 12 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 13 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 14 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 15 Best places to move to Florida?
- 16 Juneau May 8th
- 17 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 22 Rental car drop before entering NYC
- 23 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 24 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 25 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona