Hi, My husband and I want to spend a long weekend in Minneapolis. There doesn't seem to be a lot of luxury hotels with elaborate spas or pools. Chicago always has The Four Seasons and The Ritz, etc., but I this is not the case in Minneapolis. Can anyone recommend a luxury vacation (not overly business) hotel in Minneapolis? We want to check out a theater and hear some good jazz music. Thanks for any help.
Hotel in Minneapolis for vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oahu
- 2 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 3 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 4 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 5 getting around DC
- 6 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 7 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 8 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 9 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 10 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 11 San Francisco - mid October
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 14 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 15 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 16 Newport Restaurants
- 17 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 18 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 19 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 20 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 21 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 22 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 23 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 24 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 25 Travel between Maui and Big Island