Hi, My husband and I want to spend a long weekend in Minneapolis. There doesn't seem to be a lot of luxury hotels with elaborate spas or pools. Chicago always has The Four Seasons and The Ritz, etc., but I this is not the case in Minneapolis. Can anyone recommend a luxury vacation (not overly business) hotel in Minneapolis? We want to check out a theater and hear some good jazz music. Thanks for any help.
Hotel in Minneapolis for vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 2 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 5 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 6 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 7 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 8 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 9 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 10 San Fransisco to LA
- 11 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 12 Where to go in Maine?
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 rain in Kauai
- 15 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 16 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 19 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 20 Dining in D.C.
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 23 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report