Hi, My husband and I want to spend a long weekend in Minneapolis. There doesn't seem to be a lot of luxury hotels with elaborate spas or pools. Chicago always has The Four Seasons and The Ritz, etc., but I this is not the case in Minneapolis. Can anyone recommend a luxury vacation (not overly business) hotel in Minneapolis? We want to check out a theater and hear some good jazz music. Thanks for any help.
Hotel in Minneapolis for vacation
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 2 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 3 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 4 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 5 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 6 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 7 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 8 Seattle Visit April
- 9 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 10 Grand Teton in October
- 11 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 12 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 13 Morning in miami
- 14 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 15 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 16 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 17 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 18 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 19 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 20 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 21 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?
- 22 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 23 Acadia National Park/New England States
- 24 Shenandoah National Park
- 25 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas