Hello, travelers...could you please recommend a good hotel in Manhattan or close to it..for a budget of 150 or 160 a night..two people.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 2 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 3 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 4 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 5 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 6 Airfares in the 1970's
- 7 Relocating to the Deep South
- 8 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 9 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 10 First road trip from Tulsa to New Orleans
- 11 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 12 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 13 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 14 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 15 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 16 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 17 Seattle to San Francisco
- 18 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 19 San Francisco and Napa
- 20 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 21 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 22 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 23 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 24 Budget NYC hotel
- 25 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?