Hi fellow travelers! Chicago guy here and I am planning on taking my wife for a getaway weekend in late October. I've chosen Lake Geneva. After much research I've decided that I'd like to stay at a hotel close to the action (i.e. the lake, downtown, etc) but also one that still has a bit of charm. I've narrowed it down to 3 and need to get your opinion of which one is the best! Obviously a nice romantic weekend is what I am looking for, but I also want to be able to walk nearby to the fun shops and bars! I also want to do horsebakc riding and maybe some other activities. Currently I am looking at the Bella Vista Suites, The Cove, and the Milcreek Hotel. Anyone have any experience with these places and can help me pick?? I decided to stay away from the further away quieter B&B's (like lazy cloud or french country inn) and also decided to stay away from the Grand Geneva. that has left me with these 3. Let me know if I am missing a good one! thanks!
hotel in Lake Geneva??
View all United States activity »
- 1 Watch Tyler Perry's A Madea Christmas Movie Online Free
- 2 Apartment For Rent in Philadelphia
- 3 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 4 Warm and don't Drive
- 5 Philadelphia or Chicago
- 6 Paul Rabe - A West Chester Question
- 7 DETROIT'S BEAUTIFUL SIDE
- 8 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 9 Ohare Clearing Customs from VIE Sat May 24 @ 1:30pm for 3:10pm flight
- 10 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 11 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 12 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 16 What is the United Lounge like at LAX?
- 17 Our first trip to the USA: What a holiday it has been!
- 18 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 19 Old Fall River Road closed in Rocky Mountain National Park through 2014
- 20 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 21 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 22 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 23 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 24 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 25 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January