We want to stop for a night on our way from Atlanta to Memphis.
We are considering Jackson, but we would much prefer to stay in a rural or scenic location.
Also, is the town of Oxford worth a detour?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 2 Best Gift Received on Sales Club Trip
- 3 When do school start again in August?
- 4 What to do in San Diego
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 Road trip from St Paul Mn to Naples Florida
- 7 San Francisco during Super Bowl week
- 8 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 9 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 10 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 11 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 12 What to do in New York?
- 13 Jazz Fest shuttle buses
- 14 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 15 Our Boston Getaway
- 16 Summer Vaca Destination for families driving from Michigan and Georgia?
- 17 3/31-5/29 New Tracy Letts Play!
- 18 40th in Key West
- 19 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 20 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 21 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 22 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 23 Suggestions for Two Day Getaway near Fort Myers or Naples
- 24 Nashville Questions
- 25 Redwood National Forest