We want to stop for a night on our way from Atlanta to Memphis.
We are considering Jackson, but we would much prefer to stay in a rural or scenic location.
Also, is the town of Oxford worth a detour?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 2 Las vegas and nearby
- 3 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 4 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 5 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 6 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 8 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 9 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 10 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 11 Orlando area weather in June
- 12 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 13 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 14 New Itinerary
- 15 Help with Northwest Trip
- 16 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 17 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 18 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 19 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 20 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 21 road trip
- 22 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 23 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 24 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 25 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT