We want to stop for a night on our way from Atlanta to Memphis.
We are considering Jackson, but we would much prefer to stay in a rural or scenic location.
Also, is the town of Oxford worth a detour?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h 24/7 b*g
- 2 HP PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT HP Tec*h care 24/7
- 3 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 4 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 5 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend
- 6 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 7 JFK to Washington
- 8 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 9 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 10 Where to live in the North East
- 11 Restaurants - Nashville & Memphis
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 13 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 14 Restaurant Recommendations
- 15 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 16 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 17 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 18 Houston during hurricane
- 19 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 20 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 21 Phoenix for the weekend
- 22 Girls Trip to Chicago
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 Christmas in Colorado
- 25 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations