We want to stop for a night on our way from Atlanta to Memphis.
We are considering Jackson, but we would much prefer to stay in a rural or scenic location.
Also, is the town of Oxford worth a detour?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 2 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 3 Grand Canyon From Phoenix
- 4 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 5 OBX Corolla vs Nags Head as a Base for Sight Seeing?
- 6 Where to Spend Two Weeks in Florida in February
- 7 Extended weekend beach get away
- 8 Parking US OPEN
- 9 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 10 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 11 GPS app without data
- 12 Steamboat in August
- 13 Portland, Oregon, hotel: downtown or waterfront?
- 14 Southern history- walkable cities
- 15 Scenic mountain views near Spokane
- 16 Autumn in Maine
- 17 10 days vacation in Maine
- 18 One night one day in dallas accommodation
- 19 san fransisco to crater lake
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 22 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 23 Zion and Bryce in July
- 24 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 25 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017