We want to stop for a night on our way from Atlanta to Memphis.
We are considering Jackson, but we would much prefer to stay in a rural or scenic location.
Also, is the town of Oxford worth a detour?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 2 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 3 Vegas with toddler twins
- 4 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 5 Traveling Alone
- 6 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 7 Last minute trip to Arizona
- 8 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 9 Arizona in late January
- 10 New Mexico in May
- 11 Las Vegas Vacation
- 12 Looking for Panhandle advice
- 13 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 14 disneyland
- 15 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 16 Family road trip Washington DC-Stuart, Florida
- 17 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 18 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 19 OHare car service north suburbs
- 20 California Coast in January
- 21 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 22 Key West
- 23 Currency and hotels
- 24 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 25 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip