Hi! In Houston for medical treatment next week and thought the Galleria Area might be nice to stay in, to explore in the evenings. Would like to find a moderate priced hotel (but clean and modern) that offers 1-bedroom Suite accommodation (there will be 2 of us and a separate bedroom would be nice). Any suggestions? THANKS!
Hotel in Houston near Galleria Area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 2 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 3 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 4 Get a legit loan today for any reason
- 5 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 6 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 7 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 8 Temecula< CA
- 9 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 10 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 11 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 12 Vegas hotels for families
- 13 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 14 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 15 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 18 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 19 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 20 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 21 Transportation help in Philly
- 22 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 23 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 24 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?