Hello all! I have always appreciated the advice on this forum and have come back again for some help and advice. Where would you suggest 6 adults all in there late 20's and early 30's stay in Walt Disney World. Two of the adults have never visited. I have always enjoyed the Polynesian, Contemporary, and Floridian being on the monorail and close to Magic Kingdom and Epcot. The rest of the adults have not visited Disney since we were young and are planning on spending 4-5 nights in March. I would love some suggestions on the deluxe hotels. Thanks again!
Hotel in Disney for Adults
- 1 Boston and surrounding area
- 2 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 3 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 4 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 5 Savannah restaurants
- 6 New York City Itinerary and Restaurant Help
- 7 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 8 Transportation from Jackson to Jackson Hole airport
- 9 Albuquerque to Denver
- 10 Santa Fe at the end of May?
- 11 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 12 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 13 Middlebury vt quickie
- 14 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 15 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 16 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 17 American Airlines reservation question
- 18 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 19 Car trip from Seattle
- 20 Alaska Camping/Backpacking
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Arizona - Sedona, Grand Canyon, MV and Canyon DeChelley
- 23 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 24 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 25 Best place to raise a family in Florida