We are planning to see the Oregon coast & then stay 2 nights in the Col. Riv. Gorge area in July. We are looking for a home base for 2 nights there. We don't need anything fancy ( hoping for $125 or less) We plan to take some scenic drives & short hikes to take in the sights & falls. I would like to stay in a scenic area with some casual restaurants. We will be coming from the Portland side of the gorge & after our 2 nights head north twd. Randle/Mt. St. Helens/Rainier from either White Salmon or Carson(which ever makes more sense, just in case anyone has any suggestions on that too). Thanks for any suggestions on a place to stay!!!
Hotel in Columbia River Gorge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 2 Key West Hotel in January
- 3 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 los angeles restaurants
- 6 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 West Maui Restaurants
- 9 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 10 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 11 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 12 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 13 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 14 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 15 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 18 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 19 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 20 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 21 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 22 San Diego Little Italy
- 23 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?