We are planning to see the Oregon coast & then stay 2 nights in the Col. Riv. Gorge area in July. We are looking for a home base for 2 nights there. We don't need anything fancy ( hoping for $125 or less) We plan to take some scenic drives & short hikes to take in the sights & falls. I would like to stay in a scenic area with some casual restaurants. We will be coming from the Portland side of the gorge & after our 2 nights head north twd. Randle/Mt. St. Helens/Rainier from either White Salmon or Carson(which ever makes more sense, just in case anyone has any suggestions on that too). Thanks for any suggestions on a place to stay!!!
Hotel in Columbia River Gorge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 2 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 3 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 4 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 5 Weekend in NYC
- 6 Broadway this week
- 7 Accommodations in Floriday keys
- 8 Best Places Suit for Honeymoon
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Washington DC in Spring?
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 13 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 14 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 15 New York, New York...
- 16 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 17 trains in Europe
- 18 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 19 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 20 USA trip
- 21 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 22 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 23 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 24 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 25 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals