We are planning to see the Oregon coast & then stay 2 nights in the Col. Riv. Gorge area in July. We are looking for a home base for 2 nights there. We don't need anything fancy ( hoping for $125 or less) We plan to take some scenic drives & short hikes to take in the sights & falls. I would like to stay in a scenic area with some casual restaurants. We will be coming from the Portland side of the gorge & after our 2 nights head north twd. Randle/Mt. St. Helens/Rainier from either White Salmon or Carson(which ever makes more sense, just in case anyone has any suggestions on that too). Thanks for any suggestions on a place to stay!!!
Hotel in Columbia River Gorge
- 1 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 2 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 3 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 4 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 5 6 nights go in a blink of an eye! A quick trip to Waikiki
- 6 Disneyworld Stay January 2014
- 7 3 week Holiday Late December/January
- 8 Priceline, WARNING
- 9 Less commercial beach?
- 10 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 11 French Broad Market in Ashville, NC
- 12 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 13 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 14 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 15 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 16 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 19 stay near newark or nyc
- 20 New York City Parking
- 21 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 22 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 23 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 Washington Wineries