We are planning to see the Oregon coast & then stay 2 nights in the Col. Riv. Gorge area in July. We are looking for a home base for 2 nights there. We don't need anything fancy ( hoping for $125 or less) We plan to take some scenic drives & short hikes to take in the sights & falls. I would like to stay in a scenic area with some casual restaurants. We will be coming from the Portland side of the gorge & after our 2 nights head north twd. Randle/Mt. St. Helens/Rainier from either White Salmon or Carson(which ever makes more sense, just in case anyone has any suggestions on that too). Thanks for any suggestions on a place to stay!!!
Hotel in Columbia River Gorge
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 naples restuarant for anniversary
- 2 Gem hunting near San Diego
- 3 Planning birthday trip to Big Island & Kauai - advice!
- 4 Affordable parking options: Port of Miami?
- 5 Denver Itinerary - 3 nights, 4 days
- 6 NYC play advice needed
- 7 canyon De Chelly or Chaco
- 8 Fredericksburg to see the wildflowers and to sample the wine
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 JFK to midtown/Times Square (47th & 7th)
- 11 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 12 New Orleans-where to stay and what to see?
- 13 carousel bar nola
- 14 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 15 Driving from Texas to Yellowstone
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Louisville KY trip report -- attractions and food
- 18 Smoky Mountain Summer
- 19 Ocean Activities around Kauai
- 20 Seattle to Las Vegas Family Road Trip
- 21 Please update me on moderate priced ocean front hotels southeast Fla.
- 22 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?
- 23 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 24 Big Sur?
- 25 Sunday Brunch Southern California