Going to Cleveland over Memorial Day weekend. The Intercontinental Hotel, as well as the Ritz Carlton have been suggested. If money were no object, where would you stay? I want to be centrally located, so that I can visit the Rock & Roll HoF easily, as well as access the highway to get to Oberlin for my daughters graduation! I've also heard the Marriott is nice. I am open to suggestions!
Hotel in Cleveland, if money were no object?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 2 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 3 moving to florida
- 4 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 5 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 6 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 7 drive from SF to crater lake
- 8 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 9 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 10 Hotel near Miami airport
- 11 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 12 Santa Barbara, California
- 13 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 14 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 15 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 16 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 17 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 18 culpepper
- 19 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 20 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 21 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 22 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 23 Pub with food in Seattle
- 24 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 25 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs