Going to Cleveland over Memorial Day weekend. The Intercontinental Hotel, as well as the Ritz Carlton have been suggested. If money were no object, where would you stay? I want to be centrally located, so that I can visit the Rock & Roll HoF easily, as well as access the highway to get to Oberlin for my daughters graduation! I've also heard the Marriott is nice. I am open to suggestions!
Hotel in Cleveland, if money were no object?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 2 New Orleans pictures
- 3 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 4 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 5 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 10 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 11 san fran sightseeing
- 12 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 13 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 16 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 17 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 18 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 19 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 20 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 21 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 22 New Orleans
- 23 Hotel in Miami and parking ?
- 24 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 25 Kauai: Is two nights enough?