Going to Cleveland over Memorial Day weekend. The Intercontinental Hotel, as well as the Ritz Carlton have been suggested. If money were no object, where would you stay? I want to be centrally located, so that I can visit the Rock & Roll HoF easily, as well as access the highway to get to Oberlin for my daughters graduation! I've also heard the Marriott is nice. I am open to suggestions!
Hotel in Cleveland, if money were no object?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 los angeles restaurants
- 2 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 3 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 4 Anyone there to help me!
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Tipping advice
- 7 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 8 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 9 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 10 Calf trip
- 11 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 14 West Maui Restaurants
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas