Going to Cleveland over Memorial Day weekend. The Intercontinental Hotel, as well as the Ritz Carlton have been suggested. If money were no object, where would you stay? I want to be centrally located, so that I can visit the Rock & Roll HoF easily, as well as access the highway to get to Oberlin for my daughters graduation! I've also heard the Marriott is nice. I am open to suggestions!
Hotel in Cleveland, if money were no object?
- 1 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 2 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 3 Motor House
- 4 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 5 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 6 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 7 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 8 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 9 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 10 stay near newark or nyc
- 11 Cape Ann area
- 12 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 13 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 14 Kauai golf
- 15 Manzanita Or restaurants
- 16 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 17 Need inexpensive trip: Northeastern Arkansas or Amarillo/Palo Duro Canyon?
- 18 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 19 Looking for "cheap and cheerful" hotel in Miami!
- 20 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 21 Which boat tour to take in New York with kids in June?
- 22 Sonoma CA Accommodations
- 23 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 24 Minneapolis Hotel
- 25 Place for lunch in Philly?