Going to Cleveland over Memorial Day weekend. The Intercontinental Hotel, as well as the Ritz Carlton have been suggested. If money were no object, where would you stay? I want to be centrally located, so that I can visit the Rock & Roll HoF easily, as well as access the highway to get to Oberlin for my daughters graduation! I've also heard the Marriott is nice. I am open to suggestions!
Hotel in Cleveland, if money were no object?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 2 Small group dining in Napa area
- 3 Another Perfect Visit to Paradise: Kauai
- 4 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 5 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 6 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 7 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 8 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 9 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 10 Montana- what are must see places?
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 13 Los Angeles day trips
- 14 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 15 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 16 Rental Services
- 17 Safety in New Orleans
- 18 Road to Hana
- 19 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 20 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 21 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 22 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 23 Hawaii is still Hell
- 24 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 25 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands