Going to Cleveland over Memorial Day weekend. The Intercontinental Hotel, as well as the Ritz Carlton have been suggested. If money were no object, where would you stay? I want to be centrally located, so that I can visit the Rock & Roll HoF easily, as well as access the highway to get to Oberlin for my daughters graduation! I've also heard the Marriott is nice. I am open to suggestions!
Hotel in Cleveland, if money were no object?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Shenandoah National Park
- 2 Fairmont or Paia Inn
- 3 A few questions about going to Yellowstone
- 4 Dallas - Fort Worth Airport Hotels
- 5 Carlsbad Cavern area - New Mexico ... Lodging
- 6 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 7 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 8 A Love Letter to NYC (in Photos)
- 9 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 10 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 11 Alaska restaurant prices
- 12 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 13 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 14 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 15 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 16 San Francisco food suggestions?
- 17 Itinerary Help - options.
- 18 Day trip out of NYC - without car
- 19 Another Key West trip in the books!
- 20 Daytona Beach and ??
- 21 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 22 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 23 Hawaii is still Hell
- 24 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 25 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah