My dad is super picky with hotels and it looks like either a nice hotel in carmel or monterey is $400 plus or a okay hotel is at least $200-$300.. any recs for a nice, clean , smell free, classy hotel which wont be over $300 in either of those places.. nice view?
hotel in carmel or monterey
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 2 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 3 Yosemite in Winter
- 4 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 5 Active Vacation
- 6 Quick SoCal question
- 7 Required snow tires & rental cars?
- 8 New England September
- 9 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 10 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 11 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 12 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 13 Tampa in February
- 14 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 15 Restaurants in Lakeland, FL
- 16 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 17 NYC LES Restaurant A Casa Fox
- 18 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 19 NYC taxi vs car service
- 20 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 21 Car Rental West Palm Beach
- 22 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 23 Austin Food Trucks
- 24 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 25 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip