My dad is super picky with hotels and it looks like either a nice hotel in carmel or monterey is $400 plus or a okay hotel is at least $200-$300.. any recs for a nice, clean , smell free, classy hotel which wont be over $300 in either of those places.. nice view?
hotel in carmel or monterey
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Car Rental UK Drivers License
- 2 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 3 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 4 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 5 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 6 Carmel by the sea to Las Vegas by road
- 7 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 8 4 week family trip ideas
- 9 Transportation suggestions from JFK to Teaneck/Tenafly, NJ
- 10 West Coast to Indianapolis
- 11 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 12 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 13 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 14 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 15 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 16 Oahu
- 17 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 San Diego with Kids
- 20 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 21 California
- 22 Mob and Neon Museums in Vegas
- 23 Washington DC and Philadelphia
- 24 San Francisco - mid October
- 25 Eating at south Lake Tahoe