Looking for a little help. We will be driving from Yosemite into San Francisco in September. We will get into SF late in the day. I thought we would stay somewhere outside the city to save some $$ that night. We were thinking a Courtyard Marriott or the like but do not know what area would be good and safe. Any help?
Hotel in an area outside of San Francisco
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 2 Lewis and Clark route
- 3 Itinerary opinions
- 4 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 5 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 6 Concert at Red Rocks in CO
- 7 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 8 Will have five days in Savannah
- 9 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 10 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 11 Need some shade in Key West
- 12 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 13 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 14 New England in the fall
- 15 Our perfect day in Key West
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 18 Mesa Verde
- 19 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 20 Long Beach Aquarium Trip
- 21 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 22 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 23 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 24 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 25 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers