Looking for a little help. We will be driving from Yosemite into San Francisco in September. We will get into SF late in the day. I thought we would stay somewhere outside the city to save some $$ that night. We were thinking a Courtyard Marriott or the like but do not know what area would be good and safe. Any help?
Hotel in an area outside of San Francisco
- 1 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 Road Trip - Las Vegas, NV to Monterey, CA
- 4 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 5 NYC to FLA Road Trip..stopovers (I-81) in Virginia and Sea Islands?
- 6 Middlebury vt quickie
- 7 Customs & Checked Baggage at O'Hare - coming from Dublin Airport
- 8 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 9 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 10 Kwaussies road trip, the final chapter!
- 11 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 12 Cheap Hotel in NY
- 13 hello guys....
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Hawaii- Can't decide which islands to include
- 16 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 19 Itinerary Ideas for 2nd Trip to NYC ... without kids this time
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 New York-Texas Road Trip
- 22 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 23 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 24 Help with July 4th Marriott Houston trip
- 25 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested