Anyone have an opinion for the Country Inn and Suites Hotel for the US Open in Flushing Meadows? It's close to the 7 train which is great for the tennis center and can also go into the city to Times Square. We are familiar with the train system and NYC, have never been to Open. Just the two of us, husband and I, in our 50's. Concerns may be noise, bugs or lack of places to dash in to get a bite. Any other helpful hints for Open would be appreciated. Thanks to all!
Hotel for US Open-Country Inn-Long Isl. City
- 1 Using public transit in San Diego
- 2 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 3 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 4 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 5 Seward to Anchorage
- 6 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 7 Boat hotel vacation for a few days in Midwest
- 8 Car trip from Seattle
- 9 New Orleans - Alligator Cheesecake???
- 10 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 11 Newport, RI Questions
- 12 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 13 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 14 Savannah restaurants
- 15 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 16 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 17 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 18 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 19 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 20 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 21 Retiring in Colorado
- 22 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 23 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 East coast tour - Part3: Florida