Four of us going to NO french quarter area in October for a special birthday celebration. We're looking for a charming hotel that serves breakfast, afternoon cocktail/horsd'oeuvres, that has a pool as well. We want a hotel with a beautiful atmosphere, probably a boutique hotel. A balcony would be great, but not our top priority. Any suggestions?
hotel for ladies trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tipping advice
- 2 West Maui Restaurants
- 3 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 4 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 5 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 6 Key West Hotel in January
- 7 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 8 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 9 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 12 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 13 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 14 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 15 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 16 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 17 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 18 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 19 San Diego Little Italy
- 20 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 21 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 22 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants