Four of us going to NO french quarter area in October for a special birthday celebration. We're looking for a charming hotel that serves breakfast, afternoon cocktail/horsd'oeuvres, that has a pool as well. We want a hotel with a beautiful atmosphere, probably a boutique hotel. A balcony would be great, but not our top priority. Any suggestions?
hotel for ladies trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Glacier National Park 10 Days
- 2 Planning a Day Trip from Poughkeepsie (Returning by 6pm)
- 3 Los Angeles day trips
- 4 HELP WITH SONOMA AREA ITINERARY
- 5 Centrally located hotel in Philadelphia
- 6 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 7 Rental Services
- 8 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 9 Safety in New Orleans
- 10 Montana- what are must see places?
- 11 Road to Hana
- 12 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 13 Vegas, Grand Canyon, Utah National Parks trip advice
- 14 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 15 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 16 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 17 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 18 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 19 Hawaii is still Hell
- 20 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 21 Help planning vacation to Vancouver, Seattle & San Juan Islands
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 24 Orlando parks advice
- 25 Best to do list on Hawaii