I am planning a trip to NYC from around Dec. 22 to the 27th with my 14 year old son. I have been researching hotels and would like some opinions. My first choice is midtown (yes I know it's crowded, that's what I love about NYC), there's a lot in my price range but would like recommendations, moderately priced, doesn't have to be a big room or fancy accommodations since we will be exploring the city not ordering room service. I've also thought about further downtown, Chelsea, West Village, etc. Uptown is nice but we really want the high rises and hustle/bustle of the city. Am I overlooking a great possibility outside of midtown? Thank you so much. If any of you are ever in sunny Arizona I will be sure and return the favor of suggestions!
hotel for Christmas in New York City
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Antonio
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Which San Francisco vacation apartment rental has a better location?
- 4 Question about Boulder area
- 5 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 6 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 9 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 10 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 11 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 12 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 13 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 14 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 15 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 16 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 19 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 20 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 21 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 22 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 23 Biloxi questions again
- 24 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 25 Madison Square Garden