Everywhere I go it seems that hotels and B&Bs are posting requests that guests help the environment by reusing towels. So far I have NEVER seen one of these establishments offer to participate in the effort by offering their guests any incentive to do this. If they were really serious about water and energy saving, they would offer a discounted room rate or even a small gift as a reward for the guests "sacrifice". Instead it seems they just pocket the savings. I have been considering having a card printed up to leave pasted on top of their requests suggesting this. Comments?
Hotel "Environmental" requests
View all United States activity »
- 1 Boston area
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 Savanah Sojourn
- 4 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 5 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 6 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 7 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 8 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 9 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 10 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 11 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 12 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 13 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 14 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 15 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 16 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 17 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 18 Warm and don't Drive
- 19 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 20 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 21 Rockport, MA dining?
- 22 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 23 Princeville in January
- 24 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 25 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans