Everywhere I go it seems that hotels and B&Bs are posting requests that guests help the environment by reusing towels. So far I have NEVER seen one of these establishments offer to participate in the effort by offering their guests any incentive to do this. If they were really serious about water and energy saving, they would offer a discounted room rate or even a small gift as a reward for the guests "sacrifice". Instead it seems they just pocket the savings. I have been considering having a card printed up to leave pasted on top of their requests suggesting this. Comments?
Hotel "Environmental" requests
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 2 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 5 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 6 Kennedy Space Center
- 7 Jersey City Parking
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 11 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 12 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 13 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 14 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 15 Asheville NC without a car
- 16 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 17 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 18 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 19 Myrtle Beach
- 20 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 21 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 22 Colorado in the summer!
- 23 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?