My husband, myself and our 2 month old daughter are taking a quick trip to Coronado next weekend (8/26-8/28) to get away from the Texas heat and relax before I return to work. Does anyone have advice on family friendly restaurants within walking distance of the Del? We may just eat all meals on the resort, as the rate includes brunch, but we'd love to hear any tips for the surrounding area. We do not plan to sightsee in San Diego this trip since its so short, so only looking for ideas on the island.
The forecast is high 76/low 68, and since we've been in 100+ heat all summer, I really am not sure what to pack. Should I expect it to be chilly with ocean breeze mornings & evenings? I have no idea what to dress my little one in either....I guess I will plan on getting some longer sleeves and just keeping her bundled up if needed.
Any advice on travelling with a baby welcomed too. We might be cuckoo, but I really need a change of scenery!
Thanks for your help!
Hotel Del Coronado next weekend
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 3 One day in Washington DC
- 4 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 5 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 6 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 7 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 8 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 9 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 10 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 11 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 12 RIP Judy Rogers
- 13 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 14 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 15 Boston area
- 16 Savanah Sojourn
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 19 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 23 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 24 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 25 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?