My husband, myself and our 2 month old daughter are taking a quick trip to Coronado next weekend (8/26-8/28) to get away from the Texas heat and relax before I return to work. Does anyone have advice on family friendly restaurants within walking distance of the Del? We may just eat all meals on the resort, as the rate includes brunch, but we'd love to hear any tips for the surrounding area. We do not plan to sightsee in San Diego this trip since its so short, so only looking for ideas on the island.
The forecast is high 76/low 68, and since we've been in 100+ heat all summer, I really am not sure what to pack. Should I expect it to be chilly with ocean breeze mornings & evenings? I have no idea what to dress my little one in either....I guess I will plan on getting some longer sleeves and just keeping her bundled up if needed.
Any advice on travelling with a baby welcomed too. We might be cuckoo, but I really need a change of scenery!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUY PERCOCET, SUBUTEX, OXYCOTIN, XANAX, NORCO, METH, ETC
- 2 Christmas in Colorado
- 3 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 4 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 5 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 6 JFK to Washington
- 7 Boost Up Your Skin Texture With luna-gold-serum
- 8 Blue fortera
- 9 Los Angeles for Christmas
- 10 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 11 PNW & its grudge against the bumbershoot
- 12 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 13 Tucson: milestone Birthday Dinner, winter
- 14 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 15 TR Animal Kingdom Florida - WDW
- 16 San Francisco/wildfire worries
- 17 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 18 Pfeiffer Canyon Bridge in Big Sur to reopen at 5pm Friday October 13th
- 19 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 20 How much time in Badlands?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains - Chimn Tops Trail
- 22 Winter hiking in Colorado
- 23 Hotel to stay in Queens
- 24 MIDTOWN EAST TO JFK....VIA, UBER, OR YELLOW CAB?
- 25 Las Vegas Trip Report - Royal Flusher's Lost Weekend