My husband, myself and our 2 month old daughter are taking a quick trip to Coronado next weekend (8/26-8/28) to get away from the Texas heat and relax before I return to work. Does anyone have advice on family friendly restaurants within walking distance of the Del? We may just eat all meals on the resort, as the rate includes brunch, but we'd love to hear any tips for the surrounding area. We do not plan to sightsee in San Diego this trip since its so short, so only looking for ideas on the island.
The forecast is high 76/low 68, and since we've been in 100+ heat all summer, I really am not sure what to pack. Should I expect it to be chilly with ocean breeze mornings & evenings? I have no idea what to dress my little one in either....I guess I will plan on getting some longer sleeves and just keeping her bundled up if needed.
Any advice on travelling with a baby welcomed too. We might be cuckoo, but I really need a change of scenery!
Thanks for your help!
Hotel Del Coronado next weekend
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 NYC theatre broadway
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 6 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 7 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 8 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 9 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 10 new online travel network
- 11 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 14 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 15 Universal studios/Orlando
- 16 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 17 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 18 Accomodations in Seattle for 15
- 19 A dreamy week on Kauai with three generations
- 20 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 21 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 22 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 25 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants