My husband, myself and our 2 month old daughter are taking a quick trip to Coronado next weekend (8/26-8/28) to get away from the Texas heat and relax before I return to work. Does anyone have advice on family friendly restaurants within walking distance of the Del? We may just eat all meals on the resort, as the rate includes brunch, but we'd love to hear any tips for the surrounding area. We do not plan to sightsee in San Diego this trip since its so short, so only looking for ideas on the island.
The forecast is high 76/low 68, and since we've been in 100+ heat all summer, I really am not sure what to pack. Should I expect it to be chilly with ocean breeze mornings & evenings? I have no idea what to dress my little one in either....I guess I will plan on getting some longer sleeves and just keeping her bundled up if needed.
Any advice on travelling with a baby welcomed too. We might be cuckoo, but I really need a change of scenery!
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 2 New Yorkers...I have a subway construction question for you...
- 3 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 4 Florida keys trip
- 5 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 6 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 7 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 8 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 9 Skagway
- 10 Retiring in NM?
- 11 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 12 Chicago to Charleston
- 13 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 14 How many states have you been to?
- 15 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 16 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 17 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 18 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 19 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 20 Honeymoon out west.
- 21 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 22 Route Planning for East USA
- 23 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 24 Utah National Parks visit
- 25 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?