I stayed at the Hotel Danielli in Venice with my parents about 30years ago, and have never forgotten what a magical experience it was. My family, self husband and 3 teenagers are going to Venice in July, first time for all of them, and i cant work out if it is still worth the money. People seem to either love or hate the hotel, many issues seem to be about room service, but we never use it. I want to know if the rooms and the magic are still as memorable or am i dressing up my memories? Any advice appreciated
Hotel Danielli Venice- is it amazing or terrible
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning "Fall Leaf Color Change" trip
- 2 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 3 Great trip from Bryce to Capitol Reef along Utah Highway 12
- 4 ONP help
- 5 Which outdoor museum for our New England trip?
- 6 Trip Report - Dinosaur National Monument- UT/CO
- 7 Road Tour in Usa
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 So you love handbags!
- 10 Vegas - outdoor booths selling handbags
- 11 Man arrested bringing fake handbags into Manhattan
- 12 replica designer handbags
- 13 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 14 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 15 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 16 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 17 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 18 Re-Visit DC
- 19 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 20 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 21 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 22 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 23 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 24 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 25 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .