Need a nice but inexpensive hotel (around $100) that provides easy subway access to Manhattan. Any recommendations for something in Queens, Brooklyn or NJ that is an easy walk to a subway stop?
Hotel Christmas week in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 2 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 3 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 6 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 7 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 Philly
- 11 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 12 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 13 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 14 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 15 Road Trip SW
- 16 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 17 Chicago trip
- 18 NYC IN AUGUST
- 19 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 20 culpepper
- 21 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 22 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 23 Fancy dining
- 24 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 25 Will have five days in Savannah