Need a nice but inexpensive hotel (around $100) that provides easy subway access to Manhattan. Any recommendations for something in Queens, Brooklyn or NJ that is an easy walk to a subway stop?
Hotel Christmas week in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fiery Furnace Hike in Arches national park
- 2 Kaanapali Beach Hotel- Maui
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Bar Harbor and Boston
- 5 Maui - Haleakala
- 6 California San Diego area lodging
- 7 Jersey Shore to NYC?
- 8 Utah 2
- 9 One week roundtrip LAX - Advice Please
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 12 Small group dining in Napa area
- 13 Portland to San Fransisco in 7 days in mid March
- 14 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 15 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 16 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 17 Hawaii is still Hell
- 18 Why you shouldn't hang your purse over the back of your chair in Boston
- 19 Las Vegas in March
- 20 Montana- what are must see places?
- 21 Flight Deals to Hawaii From Nashville?
- 22 Sunrise Easter service-Napa and Sonoma
- 23 Sea world San Diego
- 24 Utah 2
- 25 Glacier National Park 10 Days