We are a family of four and our kids have gotten too old to tolerate sleeping in sofabeds (can't say I blame them). Sooooo, I am thinking of booking two adjoining hotel rooms in the future rather than staying at suite hotels. Do most hotel chains have adjoining rooms and is this something that can be assumed? I don't see adjoining rooms listed as an option on any of the hotel search feature on their websites. Any suggestion or recommendations are appreciated! Thanks!
Hotel chains that offer adjoining rooms???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Richmond highlights?
- 2 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 3 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 8 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 9 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 10 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 11 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 12 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 13 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 16 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 21 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 22 Must Eats
- 23 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 24 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 25 Florida St George's Island