We are a family of four and our kids have gotten too old to tolerate sleeping in sofabeds (can't say I blame them). Sooooo, I am thinking of booking two adjoining hotel rooms in the future rather than staying at suite hotels. Do most hotel chains have adjoining rooms and is this something that can be assumed? I don't see adjoining rooms listed as an option on any of the hotel search feature on their websites. Any suggestion or recommendations are appreciated! Thanks!
Hotel chains that offer adjoining rooms???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moving to New Jersey
- 2 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 3 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 4 Maui itinerary
- 5 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 6 West Coast Road Trip
- 7 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 8 Car Needed in Austin?
- 9 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 10 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 11 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 New Orleans Weekend
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 16 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 17 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 18 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 19 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 20 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 21 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 22 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 23 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 24 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 25 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route