We are a family of four and our kids have gotten too old to tolerate sleeping in sofabeds (can't say I blame them). Sooooo, I am thinking of booking two adjoining hotel rooms in the future rather than staying at suite hotels. Do most hotel chains have adjoining rooms and is this something that can be assumed? I don't see adjoining rooms listed as an option on any of the hotel search feature on their websites. Any suggestion or recommendations are appreciated! Thanks!
Hotel chains that offer adjoining rooms???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 2 Colorado trip
- 3 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 4 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 5 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 6 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 7 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 8 DC - WW2 flyover
- 9 Colorado trip in early May
- 10 Cape cod and Acadia
- 11 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 12 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 13 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 14 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 15 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 16 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 17 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 18 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 19 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 20 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 21 First visit in New Mexico
- 22 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 23 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 24 Maine in latter half of September
- 25 Grand Marais?