We are a family of four and our kids have gotten too old to tolerate sleeping in sofabeds (can't say I blame them). Sooooo, I am thinking of booking two adjoining hotel rooms in the future rather than staying at suite hotels. Do most hotel chains have adjoining rooms and is this something that can be assumed? I don't see adjoining rooms listed as an option on any of the hotel search feature on their websites. Any suggestion or recommendations are appreciated! Thanks!
Hotel chains that offer adjoining rooms???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best spot to see a sunrise in Boston
- 2 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 3 Traveling to Virginia Beach to Orlando
- 4 HOW TO WEAR: BIRKENSTOCK SANDALS FOR WOMEN
- 5 First time to Hawaii (Maui)
- 6 Traveling from Seattle to Parksville BC.
- 7 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 8 New channel of a flamenco on youtube. Welcome!
- 9 Boston & Cape Cod
- 10 itinerary help (starting niagra falls)
- 11 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 12 Romantic destination in the US
- 13 Cleveland to Chicago by train
- 14 14 day trip advice Spokane Wa to Glacier,Banff, Jasper, Lake Louise
- 15 Moving out of states from Florida
- 16 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 17 Best route to Lassen from Woodside?
- 18 family road trip
- 19 Alaska Trip Planning
- 20 Feedback on Idaho Itinerary
- 21 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 22 Charleston + Savannah in June
- 23 Getting from JFK to Midtown
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 NY Times magazine -- Walking New York.