We are a family of four and our kids have gotten too old to tolerate sleeping in sofabeds (can't say I blame them). Sooooo, I am thinking of booking two adjoining hotel rooms in the future rather than staying at suite hotels. Do most hotel chains have adjoining rooms and is this something that can be assumed? I don't see adjoining rooms listed as an option on any of the hotel search feature on their websites. Any suggestion or recommendations are appreciated! Thanks!
Hotel chains that offer adjoining rooms???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 2 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 3 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 4 charlotte
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 Boston in winter?
- 8 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 9 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 10 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 11 New York City in April
- 12 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 13 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 14 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 15 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 19 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 20 Baytown, Texas
- 21 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 22 Moving from VA to CT
- 23 New Orleans pictures
- 24 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 25 Boston Trip to BU from Chicago (and reply to advice)