We are a family of four and our kids have gotten too old to tolerate sleeping in sofabeds (can't say I blame them). Sooooo, I am thinking of booking two adjoining hotel rooms in the future rather than staying at suite hotels. Do most hotel chains have adjoining rooms and is this something that can be assumed? I don't see adjoining rooms listed as an option on any of the hotel search feature on their websites. Any suggestion or recommendations are appreciated! Thanks!
Hotel chains that offer adjoining rooms???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LA for a day and a half
- 2 Hotels Philly
- 3 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 4 New Orleans: Is 2 hours enough time to enjoy brunch at Commander's Palace?
- 5 Northwest USA
- 6 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 7 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 8 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 9 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 10 Texas
- 11 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 12 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 13 Ackislander
- 14 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 15 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 16 Thanksgiving in Lake Placid / Adirondacks
- 17 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 18 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 19 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 20 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 21 Moving to CT
- 22 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 23 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 24 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!