We are a family of four and our kids have gotten too old to tolerate sleeping in sofabeds (can't say I blame them). Sooooo, I am thinking of booking two adjoining hotel rooms in the future rather than staying at suite hotels. Do most hotel chains have adjoining rooms and is this something that can be assumed? I don't see adjoining rooms listed as an option on any of the hotel search feature on their websites. Any suggestion or recommendations are appreciated! Thanks!
Hotel chains that offer adjoining rooms???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 2 Paved bike path near Bryce Canyon, through Red Canyon
- 3 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 4 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 5 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 6 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 7 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 8 Trip Report - Santa Monica, Dinosaur, Steamboat, and Telluride
- 9 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 10 Mesa Verde
- 11 New England in the fall
- 12 NYC Clubs for live music
- 13 relocating travel
- 14 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 17 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 18 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 19 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 20 Bar Harbor Maine to Boston
- 21 Bath County, VA - anyone ever been?
- 22 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 23 Help with Wisconsin Dells Trip Plan
- 24 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 25 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend