We are a family of four and our kids have gotten too old to tolerate sleeping in sofabeds (can't say I blame them). Sooooo, I am thinking of booking two adjoining hotel rooms in the future rather than staying at suite hotels. Do most hotel chains have adjoining rooms and is this something that can be assumed? I don't see adjoining rooms listed as an option on any of the hotel search feature on their websites. Any suggestion or recommendations are appreciated! Thanks!
Hotel chains that offer adjoining rooms???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Craft Beer & Delicious Food in Vegas
- 2 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 3 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 7 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 8 golf and fishing recommendations in Tampa area
- 9 Recomendations for outlets in miami and hotels in orlando
- 10 Northern West Coast Road Trip
- 11 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 12 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 13 To San Francisco for 8 days
- 14 From Seattle airport to the city
- 15 Middle America in October
- 16 New York City Christmas Trip
- 17 visit to HIghLine
- 18 Please Recommend Florida Gulf Coast Beach Towns to Live
- 19 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 20 Best route from Nashville to Panama City Beach Florida
- 21 Colorado Skiing
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 24 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 25 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February