We are a family of four and our kids have gotten too old to tolerate sleeping in sofabeds (can't say I blame them). Sooooo, I am thinking of booking two adjoining hotel rooms in the future rather than staying at suite hotels. Do most hotel chains have adjoining rooms and is this something that can be assumed? I don't see adjoining rooms listed as an option on any of the hotel search feature on their websites. Any suggestion or recommendations are appreciated! Thanks!
Hotel chains that offer adjoining rooms???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 2 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 3 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 4 New York Movie Tours & TV Show Tours on your Mobile
- 5 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 6 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 9 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 10 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 11 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 12 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 13 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 14 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 15 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 16 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 17 Is the New York subway safe?
- 18 Skiing New Mexico
- 19 Hotel near the Miami airport
- 20 Girls Weekend Trip to Sarasota/Tampa Florida Area
- 21 Where to from Tampa?
- 22 kuai and maui top 10 to see list
- 23 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 24 Richmond to Oklahoma City Slowly: what not to miss?
- 25 Take the T or cab from Logan