We are a family of four and our kids have gotten too old to tolerate sleeping in sofabeds (can't say I blame them). Sooooo, I am thinking of booking two adjoining hotel rooms in the future rather than staying at suite hotels. Do most hotel chains have adjoining rooms and is this something that can be assumed? I don't see adjoining rooms listed as an option on any of the hotel search feature on their websites. Any suggestion or recommendations are appreciated! Thanks!
Hotel chains that offer adjoining rooms???
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 2 San Diego farmer's markets
- 3 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 4 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 5 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 6 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 7 Connecticut River Byway
- 8 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 9 Boston/Salem with kids
- 10 Ogunquit Family Get Together
- 11 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 12 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 13 Road Trip SW
- 14 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 15 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 16 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 17 Vacation trip to Portland, OR,
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 20 drive from SF to crater lake
- 21 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 24 Hotel near Miami airport
- 25 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?