We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Open Air Venues
- 2 On the Road: from Texas to Georgia. questions about NC
- 3 Xmas in new york
- 4 buy traffic
- 5 Charleston and Asheville
- 6 Retiring to Colorado
- 7 NYC: (Mostly) Solo, and (Mostly) No Top Tens!
- 8 Sanibel-Captiva adult getaway
- 9 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 10 Myrtle Beach, N.C.
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Warning About Dollar Rent a Car in Lower Manhattan
- 13 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 14 Best route in winter from Washington DC to Niagara Falls
- 15 Best quality lodging Solitude Utah
- 16 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 Casino Del Sol Resort Tucson
- 18 Los Angeles one night only mid week
- 19 My CA itinerary
- 20 6 days in Boston with kids - a lovely family vacation
- 21 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 22 Ft Lauderdale Hotels on the beach with Balconies
- 23 Washington D.C. with a 5 year old!
- 24 Spring Break/Master's Tickets 2016
- 25 Dallas or Atlanta in January??