We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 days in Houston area ?????
- 2 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 3 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 4 Areas to Stay in Boston
- 5 Charleston and Asheville
- 6 Maui and the Big Island - Activities for each island
- 7 Hudson Valley Drive Suggestions
- 8 trip to Acadia National Park
- 9 Wildlife viewing in the US South West
- 10 Anyone received an email confirming a change in reservation...
- 11 Charleston/Savannah help needed
- 12 Visa, Greencard advice
- 13 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 14 march anniversary trip
- 15 To Schenectady to Trains to Spanish Immersion Course in Mexico
- 16 cruise to Alaska including Denali
- 17 NYC Fringe Festival Aug 14-20, 2015
- 18 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 19 September southwest utah
- 20 Advice on San Francisco itinerary please!
- 21 I-70 to Leadville, CO - 91 or 24
- 22 Hotel suggestions San Francisco
- 23 San Diego
- 24 Connecting at MSP
- 25 Driving trip Chicago to San Francisco