We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 2 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 3 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 4 Arlington funeral plans
- 5 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 10 destin resorts
- 11 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 12 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 13 Not sure how long and how to explore the florida keys
- 14 Inter-island time Hawaii
- 15 NOLA Trip Report, October 2015
- 16 Relocating to the Deep South
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 19 Hotels in Beaufort, SC and Charleston, SC
- 20 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 21 Nashville Weekend Bachelorette Trip
- 22 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 23 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 24 Airfares in the 1970's
- 25 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride