We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
hotel apartments with a kitchenette
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What is the best place to spend in summers in Texas?
- 2 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 3 Hawaii is still Hell
- 4 Alaska restaurant prices
- 5 Sightsee in Atlanta During Layover?
- 6 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 7 Suggestions for drive from Seattle to LA via Oregon Idaho and utah
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 10 Cape Cod Beaches requiring foot sanitation.
- 11 PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU BOOK WITH Buena Vista Vacation Management
- 12 Whcih is the best fashion store chain
- 13 Priceline/HotWire Better Bidding Assistance
- 14 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 15 Chicago Information Need for a Possible Trip
- 16 WEST YELLOWSTONE TO GLACIER NP?
- 17 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 18 DC - WW2 flyover
- 19 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 20 More Wine les Whine in Napa
- 21 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 22 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 23 Where to raise a family in Florida?
- 24 Boston Marathon spectator questions
- 25 Daytona Beach and ??