We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://elliskinantiaging.com/nayvi-serum/
- 2 Miami for 2 days
- 3 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 4 NYC- fun and cool ideas
- 5 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 6 Las Vegas trip report
- 7 How much cash do you travel with?
- 8 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 9 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 10 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 11 sugestions
- 12 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 13 Boston area hotels
- 14 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 15 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 16 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 17 Santa Fe Itineray
- 18 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 19 Quick road trip
- 20 What to request?
- 21 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 22 How much cash do you travel with?
- 23 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 24 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 25 Oregon Coast road trip