We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Returned from Sedona
- 2 Vegetarian options in New Orleans
- 3 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 4 Fun activities in Lubbock with 7 year old?
- 5 Carlsbad Caverns
- 6 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 7 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 8 Trip to Colorado in one week, RMNP
- 9 NYC with wheelchair
- 10 Live in FL need a road trip suggestion
- 11 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 12 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 13 Biloxi Suggestions
- 14 Boston, Maine, Nantucket/MV, RI,
- 15 Pacific beach to la jolla cove and shores
- 16 Avalon/ Catalina Questions
- 17 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 18 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 19 Realistic expectations in Yellowstone in July
- 20 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 21 Trip from Anchorage to Homer, AK
- 22 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 23 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 24 Anniversary Getaway in August Where Too?
- 25 New Orleans music