We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
hotel apartments with a kitchenette
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 2 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 5 united and carry-ons
- 6 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 7 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 10 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 11 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 12 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 13 Philadelphia
- 14 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 15 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 16 USA with a 3 year old
- 17 First family ski trip
- 18 NYC theatre broadway
- 19 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 20 Universal studios/Orlando
- 21 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 22 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 23 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 24 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 25 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance