We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 2 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 3 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 4 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 7 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 8 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 9 Dining in St. Louis
- 10 AR State Parks
- 11 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 12 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 13 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 14 Help me with this
- 15 NYC For The Day
- 16 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon in August
- 17 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 18 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 19 JFK Terminal 8
- 20 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 21 California Trip
- 22 Atlanta With Toddler
- 23 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 24 Washington DC in July - hotel, and what items to book now
- 25 Atlanta airport to Marietta, GA traffic