We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 2 Should I go ahed with our Disney World trip over Easter
- 3 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 4 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 5 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 6 Alaska independent tour for group
- 7 Safety Concerns
- 8 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 9 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 10 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 11 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 12 5 days in Colorado
- 13 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 14 Sedona for a Month
- 15 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 16 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 17 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 18 Hawaii Volcanoes
- 19 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 20 40th in Key West
- 21 Downtown Chicago
- 22 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 23 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 24 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 25 What to do in San Diego