We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 2 http://fitnesstalkzone.com/testo-muscle-fuel-review/
- 3 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 4 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 5 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 6 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 7 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 10 days vacation in California
- 14 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 15 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 16 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 17 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 18 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 19 Utah National Parks visit
- 20 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 21 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 22 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 23 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 24 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 25 Hotel in Reno