We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
hotel apartments with a kitchenette
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fransisco to LA
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 4 Where to go in Maine?
- 5 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 8 rain in Kauai
- 9 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 10 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 11 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 WISCONSIN
- 14 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 15 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 16 Dining in D.C.
- 17 Jersey City Parking
- 18 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 19 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 22 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 23 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 24 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 25 Washington DC Metro