We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 2 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 3 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 4 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 5 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 6 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 7 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 8 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 9 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 10 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 11 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 12 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 13 US Open Tennis
- 14 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 15 Hotels in San Diego
- 16 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 17 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 18 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 19 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 20 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 21 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 22 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 23 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Rhode Island Beach Vacation?