We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans music
- 2 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 3 NYC Play Advice
- 4 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 5 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 6 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 7 Arcadia National Park/ Week in Maine
- 8 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 11 Napa Valley Weekend
- 12 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 13 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 14 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 15 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 16 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 17 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 18 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 19 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 21 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 22 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 24 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 25 Carlsbad Caverns