We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC - Sargent - Sorolla
- 2 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 3 Best Place to Stay in Asheville, North Carolina with 80 year old dad
- 4 San Fran to LA via PCH
- 5 Silverthorne
- 6 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 7 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 8 Highway 1 motels
- 9 New Orleans Best Guided Tours
- 10 Overwhelmed by Alaskan shore excursion choices
- 11 San Diego Clothing Help (woman)
- 12 Alaska itinerary - Anchorage, Seward, Denali, Juneau.
- 13 Need a short term apartment in BOSTON
- 14 San Antonio
- 15 11 days SE coast road trip
- 16 Kauai Eats... Recommendations??
- 17 Getting around in NYC
- 18 Mountains, Hiking and Wildlife in Fall
- 19 Should I cancel Florida vacation?
- 20 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 21 Places to stay in TX...?
- 22 3.5 weeks in the Deep South
- 23 International student, applying for school
- 24 driving from LA to Portland
- 25 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?