We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stays in Jackson hole/tetons
- 2 Kayaking at Old Forge, NY
- 3 Virginia Beach/ Before or After Labor Day?
- 4 United Nations tours
- 5 Things to do off I81 through VA?
- 6 Disneyland Hotel vs. Grand Californian for first time Disneyland visit
- 7 Relocating?
- 8 Advice on tipping
- 9 September Road Trip in New England
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 11 Road trip October
- 12 NYC with 8 yr old
- 13 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 14 Road trip NYC to Dallas
- 15 stopping off I 81 South
- 16 2 months in Hawaii!
- 17 Need help: itinerary from Kansas City to Yellowstone and back
- 18 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 19 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 20 Mosser Hotel in San Francisco, CA
- 21 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 22 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 23 Sonoma Wine Tour 2 nights
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass