We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
hotel apartments with a kitchenette
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 2 First family ski trip
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 NYC theatre broadway
- 6 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 7 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 8 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 9 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 10 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 11 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 12 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 13 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 14 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 15 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 16 Visiting Denver
- 17 Visiting Denver
- 18 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 19 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 20 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 21 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 22 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 23 A day in Dallas
- 24 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 25 Austin Anniversary Dinner