We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 2 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 3 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 4 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 5 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 6 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 7 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 8 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 9 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 10 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 11 I95
- 12 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 13 Wine Country
- 14 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 15 San Francisco first visit.
- 16 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 17 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 18 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 19 Hawaii Help
- 20 Renting a car with DWAI
- 21 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 22 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 23 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 24 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 25 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums