We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 2 Blue Ridge Parkway/Great Smoky Mountains
- 3 NYC - Pastrami sandwich near library, Grand Central Station, St Patrick's
- 4 Mini Trip to Smithsonian Exhibits Facility
- 5 Please help us find a wonderful boutique hotel in the western U.S.
- 6 Missouri to Yellowstone
- 7 Santa Fe Hotel
- 8 Mt Rushmore
- 9 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 10 beach chair and umbrella rentals in carmel?
- 11 Visiting Kauai...NEXT week!!
- 12 Lead in me in the right direction for our first Hawaii trip
- 13 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 14 Venice, CA area
- 15 Colorado October 16-25, 2017
- 16 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 17 Wilmington DE questions
- 18 Road Trip - SF to Sonoma
- 19 Central California Coast Road Trip - Pismo Beach to Monterey
- 20 Palo Alto Transit Center To Facebook HQ
- 21 Vancouver to Washington State
- 22 JFK Terminal 4 to Terminal 8
- 23 Tahoe - Plumpjack Inn vs. Basecamp Hotel
- 24 New England Tour
- 25 Rhode Island Get Away