We are two friends travelling from Australia to New York at the end of August and are looking for a one bedroom apartment with a pull out sofa (one of us snores) and a kitchen or Kitchenette because we will be there for 22 nights. 29th august until 20th september.
I cannot tell what hotels have this sort of facility and was hoping that someone could recommend one that they have stayed at, we are also on a bit of a budget.
hotel apartments with a kitchenette
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 2 layover
- 3 Key West Dry Tortugas
- 4 Part one of an 18 Day RV trip - Talkeetna
- 5 best area to stay in san diego
- 6 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 7 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 8 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 9 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 10 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 11 Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC
- 12 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 13 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 14 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 15 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 16 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 17 Kayaking in Kauai
- 18 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 19 San Francisco - mid October
- 20 Burlington VT day trip
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 23 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 24 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 25 Road trip itinerary