My daughter and I are planning a trip to Charleston in Novenber for YAllfest. We are thinking about flying in. I would rather not rent a car and would prefer to get around by public transportation and on foot. I would like to stay under 200.00 per night. Would I be better off staying near the airport. All the events are on and around King Street. We've never been to Charleston and need lots of advice! Thanks everyone!
Hotel advice. Near the airport vs Historical District in Charleston SC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 2 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 3 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 4 bachelors degree
- 5 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 6 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 7 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 8 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 9 Getting to Key West
- 10 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 11 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 12 West Maui Restaurants
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 15 New Orleans Motel Question
- 16 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 17 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 18 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 19 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 20 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 21 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 22 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 23 Happy Hour
- 24 Wisconsin Dells, Lake Geneva or Door county for a family vacation?
- 25 road trip Houston-NJ