We are two Aussie seniors (husband and wife) arriving in New York 14th November 2014 staying 5 nights. So far having trouble agreeing on a suitable hotel for our stay. These are our requirements in the City area:
1. Queen room with air conditioning, fridge and air conditioner
2. Close to subway preferably with escalators or lift as I had a slight disability and climbing stairs is difficult. 5 to 10 min walk is ok.
3. Close to reasonably priced restaurants
4. Price preferably $1700 or under for 5 nights including taxes (recently looking at hotel 32 32 but price has now gone up to over $2000 so that's a tad too much
Hoping to visit main attractions ie Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, maybe do a Food Tour and normal attractions. Not that interested in the Theatre although may see one show.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Retiring in Florida
- 2 Hawaii - where?
- 3 NJ to Florida drive
- 4 Maine/Vermont/Quebec vs. Costa Rica?
- 5 From the Vine to the Vat
- 6 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 7 Memphis to New Orleans Trip
- 8 Rapid City Accommodation - 1st timer - looking for up to date suggestions
- 9 Best route from Battle Creek, MI to Bar Harbor, ME
- 10 Restaurant recommendations...Chelsea Market, Korea Town
- 11 San Diego to San Fransisco
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 New York Pass Yes or No ???
- 14 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 15 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 16 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 17 Brain Booster Formula Brain Plus Iq
- 18 http://rippedrxno2blastcanada.com/blackcore-edge-max/
- 19 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 20 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 21 Austin, TX to Seattle. Road trip with two dogs
- 22 Trail Ridge Probably Not Open
- 23 Paying for Permit Land Crossing USA to Mexico
- 24 Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs
- 25 Rental Car Orlando