We are two Aussie seniors (husband and wife) arriving in New York 14th November 2014 staying 5 nights. So far having trouble agreeing on a suitable hotel for our stay. These are our requirements in the City area:
1. Queen room with air conditioning, fridge and air conditioner
2. Close to subway preferably with escalators or lift as I had a slight disability and climbing stairs is difficult. 5 to 10 min walk is ok.
3. Close to reasonably priced restaurants
4. Price preferably $1700 or under for 5 nights including taxes (recently looking at hotel 32 32 but price has now gone up to over $2000 so that's a tad too much
Hoping to visit main attractions ie Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, maybe do a Food Tour and normal attractions. Not that interested in the Theatre although may see one show.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 HP printer solutions CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT C@re
- 2 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 3 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 4 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 5 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 6 Itin help - West / Grand Canyon
- 7 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 8 Las vegas and nearby
- 9 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 10 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 11 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 12 Sad News for Maine Lobster Lovers
- 13 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 14 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 15 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 16 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 17 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 18 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 19 Orlando area weather in June
- 20 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 21 New Itinerary
- 22 Help with Northwest Trip
- 23 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 24 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 25 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences