We are two Aussie seniors (husband and wife) arriving in New York 14th November 2014 staying 5 nights. So far having trouble agreeing on a suitable hotel for our stay. These are our requirements in the City area:
1. Queen room with air conditioning, fridge and air conditioner
2. Close to subway preferably with escalators or lift as I had a slight disability and climbing stairs is difficult. 5 to 10 min walk is ok.
3. Close to reasonably priced restaurants
4. Price preferably $1700 or under for 5 nights including taxes (recently looking at hotel 32 32 but price has now gone up to over $2000 so that's a tad too much
Hoping to visit main attractions ie Statue of Liberty, Empire State Building, maybe do a Food Tour and normal attractions. Not that interested in the Theatre although may see one show.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trinity Site, NM
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 5 Boston to Naples florida
- 6 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 7 North Carolina airports
- 8 best health clubs with lap pools
- 9 10 days vacation in California
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 Santa Fe Itineray
- 12 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 13 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 14 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 15 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 16 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 17 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 18 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 19 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 20 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 21 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 22 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 23 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 24 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 25 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"