Has anyone heard of Hotel 140 in the Back Bay area of Boston? I heard it's brand new but I was wondering if anyone had any opinions. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 2 Furnace Creek Inn or Ranch
- 3 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 4 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 Montana- what are must see places?
- 7 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 8 Hanging Lake Hike (CO) with Kids?
- 9 from Moab to Bryce
- 10 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 11 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 12 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 13 New Orleans - good side trip in a car?
- 14 Saison, Chez Panisse, Other Top Restaurants in SF Area
- 15 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 16 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 17 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 18 Maui...off the beaten path for one day/night
- 19 Cabin in Northern Maine
- 20 san francisco to columbia gorge
- 21 Bear Viewing in Alaska in early June... Any cost effective recommendations?
- 22 Sunnyvale to San Franisco and back
- 23 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 24 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 25 Paso Robles Here We Come...!