Looking for a nice, upscale hot springs spa resort in Washington ,Oregon or Idaho. My oldest friend and I are going on a "turning 60" trip in September. Have looked at Suncadia - looks pretty big and maybe too family friendly - and Bonneville which gets really mixed reviews. Not really interested in a casino. Any hidden gems out there? Any recommendation appreciated.
Hot springs / spa resorts in the northwest
- 1 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Seatlle, WA
- 4 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 5 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 6 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 7 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 8 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 9 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 10 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 12 Newport, RI Questions
- 13 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 14 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 15 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 16 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 19 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 20 Boston and surrounding area
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 23 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 24 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 25 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken