We will be driving through Wyoming and Idaho on our way to Washington. We are interested in hot springs that are a short hike (2 miles or less round trip) from a road. At this point we can change our route, but are thinking of entering WY at Lusk and entering Idaho south of the Grand Tetons. WE want to avoid Yellowstone. I want to see the Craters of the Moon National Monument. We will end up in Southeastern WA, Tri-cities area to visit family. Can anyone recommend a hot springs with a name and location? Also is the Shoshone Ice Cave worth visiting?
Hot Springs-Idaho, Wyoming
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Check List for a Sri Lankan Wedding
- 2 West coast and East coast trip for 18 days
- 3 Dim Sum and Pho in San Francisco
- 4 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 5 Maui vacation
- 6 Chicago in early March 2015 - a dilemma...
- 7 Use of an iPad in France
- 8 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 9 New York City Restaurants
- 10 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 11 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 12 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 13 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 14 Cabin Honeymoon Out West
- 15 DRIVING ACROSS COUNTRY EAST TO WEST MID MAY TO JUNE
- 16 Dining Suggestions for the Baltimore/Annapolis Area?
- 17 Searching For The Rhythm Of Florida
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 Boston/Fenway park
- 20 California self drive trip
- 21 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 22 Boutique Hotels - NYC
- 23 Timeshare Nightmares
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 10 day trip to California