We will be driving through Wyoming and Idaho on our way to Washington. We are interested in hot springs that are a short hike (2 miles or less round trip) from a road. At this point we can change our route, but are thinking of entering WY at Lusk and entering Idaho south of the Grand Tetons. WE want to avoid Yellowstone. I want to see the Craters of the Moon National Monument. We will end up in Southeastern WA, Tri-cities area to visit family. Can anyone recommend a hot springs with a name and location? Also is the Shoshone Ice Cave worth visiting?
Hot Springs-Idaho, Wyoming
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 2 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 3 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 4 US Southwest
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 6 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 7 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 8 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 9 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 10 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 11 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 12 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 13 Seattle Visit April
- 14 Grand Teton in October
- 15 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 16 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 17 Morning in miami
- 18 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 19 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 20 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 21 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 22 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 23 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 24 Driving routes to Washington, D.C.
- 25 Is Stars Deli still there, 53rd and Lex?