Does anyone have any recommendations for yummy places to eat or fun places to go in Hot Springs, AK? We are a group of 6 middle aged women on a girls weekend. We like to shop and eat at unusual, non touristy places. We will be there Friday eve thru Sunday afternoon - quick trip. We will have a car. Thank you for any tips!
Hot Springs Arkansas
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 2 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 3 New York City and New England
- 4 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 8 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 9 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 10 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 11 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 12 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 13 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 14 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 17 Best Destination in USA
- 18 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 19 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 20 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 21 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 22 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 23 x mas
- 24 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 25 US 101 closed N of Florence