I will be studying abroad to London from Canton, Ohio and I want to take a gift with me.The host I will be staying with is a retired lawyer with no children. She has been a foster carer before though. I am unsure what to take her. I thought about getting her some chocolate, but I have heard chocolate in the UK is much better anyway. My other idea was to get her a Yankee Candle and tell her it's a Yankee Candle from her new Yankee student. Anyone have any suggestions?
Host Mother gift
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado in the summer!
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 9 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 10 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 11 Brooklyn why?
- 12 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 13 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 14 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 5 week in US/Mexico
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 22 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??