I will be studying abroad to London from Canton, Ohio and I want to take a gift with me.The host I will be staying with is a retired lawyer with no children. She has been a foster carer before though. I am unsure what to take her. I thought about getting her some chocolate, but I have heard chocolate in the UK is much better anyway. My other idea was to get her a Yankee Candle and tell her it's a Yankee Candle from her new Yankee student. Anyone have any suggestions?
Host Mother gift
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 2 Vegas in mid may
- 3 Broadway show suggestions April 22 or 23
- 4 trip from Memphis, TN to San Antonio, TX
- 5 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 6 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 7 Where to eat in & around San Diego
- 8 Taxi from LGA to midtown, best route
- 9 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 10 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 11 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 12 Maui with tweens/teens - looking for activities
- 13 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 14 from Moab to Bryce
- 15 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 16 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 17 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 18 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 19 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 20 Hana from the aiport
- 21 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 22 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 23 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 24 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 25 Big Island touring – clockwise best?