I will be studying abroad to London from Canton, Ohio and I want to take a gift with me.The host I will be staying with is a retired lawyer with no children. She has been a foster carer before though. I am unsure what to take her. I thought about getting her some chocolate, but I have heard chocolate in the UK is much better anyway. My other idea was to get her a Yankee Candle and tell her it's a Yankee Candle from her new Yankee student. Anyone have any suggestions?
Host Mother gift
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Iteneray help: Santa Fe-Taos-Durango-Colorado Springs
- 4 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 5 Central Coast of Maine in August
- 6 Southwest Crawl: Colorado to Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 7 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 8 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 9 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 10 Chicago: Clark & Lake Street Subway Stop
- 11 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 12 Meredith New Hampshire
- 13 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 14 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 15 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 16 Road Trip From Indiana to California..what to do?
- 17 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 18 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 19 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 20 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 21 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 When will the WTC musuem in NYC open?
- 24 Kennebunkport Restaurants
- 25 NYC