I will be studying abroad to London from Canton, Ohio and I want to take a gift with me.The host I will be staying with is a retired lawyer with no children. She has been a foster carer before though. I am unsure what to take her. I thought about getting her some chocolate, but I have heard chocolate in the UK is much better anyway. My other idea was to get her a Yankee Candle and tell her it's a Yankee Candle from her new Yankee student. Anyone have any suggestions?
Host Mother gift
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 2 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 3 Pyrotechnic Send-off
- 4 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 5 Parking/shuttle near Midway
- 6 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 7 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 8 Florida St George's Island
- 9 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 10 Washington DC in Spring?
- 11 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 12 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 13 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 14 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 15 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 16 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 17 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 18 Weekend in NYC
- 19 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 20 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 21 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 22 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 23 Breckenridge in October
- 24 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 25 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC