I will be studying abroad to London from Canton, Ohio and I want to take a gift with me.The host I will be staying with is a retired lawyer with no children. She has been a foster carer before though. I am unsure what to take her. I thought about getting her some chocolate, but I have heard chocolate in the UK is much better anyway. My other idea was to get her a Yankee Candle and tell her it's a Yankee Candle from her new Yankee student. Anyone have any suggestions?
Host Mother gift
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest USA
- 2 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 3 First Trip to Nashville, TN - tips, suggestions
- 4 More than one hotel at Disney World?
- 5 Moving to CT
- 6 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 7 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 8 Miami with a 2 yr old -- any activities?
- 9 Mother/Daughter Trip to NYC
- 10 Omni Orlando Resort Champions Gate
- 11 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 12 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 13 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 14 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 New York City- Henri Matisse Cutouts at MOMA
- 17 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 18 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 19 Hotels Philly
- 20 What National Parks to visit in Mid-March
- 21 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 22 Green Flea in NYC
- 23 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 24 Orlando in March
- 25 New England September