I will be studying abroad to London from Canton, Ohio and I want to take a gift with me.The host I will be staying with is a retired lawyer with no children. She has been a foster carer before though. I am unsure what to take her. I thought about getting her some chocolate, but I have heard chocolate in the UK is much better anyway. My other idea was to get her a Yankee Candle and tell her it's a Yankee Candle from her new Yankee student. Anyone have any suggestions?
Host Mother gift
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 4 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 7 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 8 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 9 Tipping advice
- 10 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 11 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 12 charleston during Christmas Week
- 13 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 14 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 15 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 18 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 19 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 20 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 21 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 22 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 23 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 24 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 25 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM