Going on a vacation to the Austin, TX area. My husband and son are looking to play lots of golf. Both Horseshoe Bay Resort and the Barton Creek Resort offer unlimited golfing packages. I am wondering if anyone is familiar with either of these resorts and can offer advise on which one would be better. We would be staying at the Paseo villas at the Horseshoe Bay because they offer 1 and 2 bedroon accomodations. Thanks for your help.
Horseshoe Bay or Barton Creek Resort?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 2 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 3 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 4 15 comprehend the true meaning of love pairs statement
- 5 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 7 Oregon Road Trip
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Refining my California Itinerary
- 10 What's new on Maui?
- 11 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 18 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 19 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w