Going on a vacation to the Austin, TX area. My husband and son are looking to play lots of golf. Both Horseshoe Bay Resort and the Barton Creek Resort offer unlimited golfing packages. I am wondering if anyone is familiar with either of these resorts and can offer advise on which one would be better. We would be staying at the Paseo villas at the Horseshoe Bay because they offer 1 and 2 bedroon accomodations. Thanks for your help.
Horseshoe Bay or Barton Creek Resort?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road to Hana in 2 days without spending the night???
- 2 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 3 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 4 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 5 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 6 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 7 New York City Restaurants
- 8 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 11 Maui vacation
- 12 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 13 Brooklyn why?
- 14 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 15 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 16 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 17 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 18 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 19 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 20 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 21 WISCONSIN
- 22 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 23 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 24 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 25 Roadtrip Across the Country