Going on a vacation to the Austin, TX area. My husband and son are looking to play lots of golf. Both Horseshoe Bay Resort and the Barton Creek Resort offer unlimited golfing packages. I am wondering if anyone is familiar with either of these resorts and can offer advise on which one would be better. We would be staying at the Paseo villas at the Horseshoe Bay because they offer 1 and 2 bedroon accomodations. Thanks for your help.
Horseshoe Bay or Barton Creek Resort?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 3 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 4 Hana from the aiport
- 5 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 6 from Moab to Bryce
- 7 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 8 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 9 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 10 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 11 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 12 Las Vegas in March
- 13 Kauai Garden tours
- 14 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 15 Road Trip From Miami to New York, Ideas please!
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Vail, Aspen, or Park City?
- 19 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 20 Hana hotels in August
- 21 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 22 September Long Weekend in SW Colorado
- 23 Dessert with a view in Monterey?
- 24 Berkshires
- 25 Spring Break in Charleston