Going on a vacation to the Austin, TX area. My husband and son are looking to play lots of golf. Both Horseshoe Bay Resort and the Barton Creek Resort offer unlimited golfing packages. I am wondering if anyone is familiar with either of these resorts and can offer advise on which one would be better. We would be staying at the Paseo villas at the Horseshoe Bay because they offer 1 and 2 bedroon accomodations. Thanks for your help.
Horseshoe Bay or Barton Creek Resort?
View all United States activity »
- 1 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 2 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 5 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 6 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 7 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 8 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 9 RIP Judy Rogers
- 10 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 11 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 12 Boston area
- 13 Savanah Sojourn
- 14 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 15 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 16 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 17 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 18 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 19 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 20 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 21 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 22 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 23 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 24 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 25 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!