Going on a vacation to the Austin, TX area. My husband and son are looking to play lots of golf. Both Horseshoe Bay Resort and the Barton Creek Resort offer unlimited golfing packages. I am wondering if anyone is familiar with either of these resorts and can offer advise on which one would be better. We would be staying at the Paseo villas at the Horseshoe Bay because they offer 1 and 2 bedroon accomodations. Thanks for your help.
Horseshoe Bay or Barton Creek Resort?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 8 day honeymoon around Leavenworth and Seattle
- 2 Getting from Washington DC to Dulles airport, quickest way possible
- 3 Cost of hotels in major cities of the USA
- 4 Barrow Alaska
- 5 Seward to Anchorage transfer?
- 6 Salt Lake City
- 7 New Orleans 2015 safety with kids
- 8 Alaska Cruise: Coral Princess or Norwegian sun?
- 9 Park City Utah
- 10 Is Hwy 59/389 an alternate for hwy 9
- 11 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 12 Maine in latter half of September
- 13 Diego and Frida at the DIA -- Where to Stay?
- 14 Need advise for a Mother/Daughter trip to Arizona
- 15 Myrtle Beach, SC ... Where to drive to??
- 16 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 17 Colorado trip
- 18 Quick NYC trip review: Girls Gone Wild Part Deux
- 19 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 20 Dining in Carmel - midweek but special occasion?
- 21 Phoenix/Tucson Airport Shuttles
- 22 Alaska- Best tours
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 24 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 25 First visit in New Mexico