I'm considering going on the two hour ride at Bryce and would like others' opinions. I would like to see more than just what you can see from the top of the canyon, but I'm afraid I may not have the stamina to hike down and back up. Do you get that much better perspective on the 2 hour ride, or, since I don't want to do the longer ride, would I be just as well off viewing from the rim?
Horse/mule riding at Bryce
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 2 4 week family trip ideas
- 3 SFO black friday traffic
- 4 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 5 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 6 California & French Polynesia
- 7 General Utah planning questions
- 8 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 9 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 10 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 11 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 12 Dining in Manhattan
- 13 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 14 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 15 American Honeymoon in March
- 16 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 17 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 18 How to dress in Vegas
- 19 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 20 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 21 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 22 St Patrick's renovations
- 23 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?