I'm considering going on the two hour ride at Bryce and would like others' opinions. I would like to see more than just what you can see from the top of the canyon, but I'm afraid I may not have the stamina to hike down and back up. Do you get that much better perspective on the 2 hour ride, or, since I don't want to do the longer ride, would I be just as well off viewing from the rim?
Horse/mule riding at Bryce
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 2 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 3 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 4 Help w Utah National Parks Visit-Itinerary check
- 5 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 6 Napa/Sonoma - Has anyone stayed at this House Rental in Glen Ellen?
- 7 3 nights in Nashville
- 8 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 9 NYC theatre broadway
- 10 Cape Cod in early April
- 11 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 12 Four days in DC
- 13 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 One Night at Logan Airport
- 16 Circle Oahu / luau
- 17 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 18 Backpacking in April
- 19 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 20 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 21 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 22 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 23 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 24 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 25 Please help with itinerary