I'm considering going on the two hour ride at Bryce and would like others' opinions. I would like to see more than just what you can see from the top of the canyon, but I'm afraid I may not have the stamina to hike down and back up. Do you get that much better perspective on the 2 hour ride, or, since I don't want to do the longer ride, would I be just as well off viewing from the rim?
Horse/mule riding at Bryce
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 3 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 4 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 5 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 6 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 7 Philadelphia
- 8 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 11 USA with a 3 year old
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 14 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 15 NYC theatre broadway
- 16 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 17 Universal studios/Orlando
- 18 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 19 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 20 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!