We are starting out in Phoenix in August and gradually making our way up into Colorado. We are considering different routes. One route would take us up into the Hopi Reservation in Arizona. It's a bit longer. We are wondering what a visit there would be like. Is it worth adding extra hours to our trip. Is it interesting? Etc. Please help
hopi indian reservation in Arizona. Help us Decide
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 2 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 3 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 4 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 5 Travel West Coast
- 6 Where to go in Maine?
- 7 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 8 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 9 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 10 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 11 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 14 Rafting near Denali
- 15 Colorado in the summer!
- 16 Kennebunkport and....?
- 17 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 18 Never been on the Ell in Chicago
- 19 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 20 WISCONSIN
- 21 Jersey City Parking
- 22 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 23 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 24 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 25 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH