We are starting out in Phoenix in August and gradually making our way up into Colorado. We are considering different routes. One route would take us up into the Hopi Reservation in Arizona. It's a bit longer. We are wondering what a visit there would be like. Is it worth adding extra hours to our trip. Is it interesting? Etc. Please help
hopi indian reservation in Arizona. Help us Decide
View all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 2 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 3 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 4 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 5 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 6 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 7 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 8 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 9 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 10 Warm and don't Drive
- 11 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 14 Biloxi questions again
- 15 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 16 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 17 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 18 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 19 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 20 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 23 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?