Is anyone familiar with the Ho'olei condos at the Grand Wailea? Do you know how hard it is to get to the Grand Wailea from the condos? Are they worth the money? I am trying to plan a trip with my husband, my 32 year old daughter, her husband and boys ages 5 and 1, and my 25 yr old and 20 yr old daughters. I think the boys would enjoy the pool at the Grand Wailea, but the condos sound better for a family like ours and the price is about the same as getting two rooms at the Grand Wailea. I just don't know how difficult it would be to get from the condos to the restaurants and other things at the Grand Wailea.
Ho'olei at Grand Wailea
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 boston to nantucket: what are our options?
- 2 San Diego parks and attractions
- 3 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 4 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 5 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 6 Lunch somewhere between Arlington and Roanoke VA?
- 7 Alaska
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 10 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 11 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 12 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 13 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 16 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 17 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 18 Huntington Beach - hostels?
- 19 5 nights in/around Yellowstone w/ kids
- 20 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 21 San Diego grocery stores
- 22 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 23 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 24 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles