Hi guys. I've got a free ticket to Honolulu, Hawaii YAY! So, I'm flying on 1 April and stay there till 8th. Please could you recommend a cheaaap hotel and maybe a good itinerary. I'm 20 years old and really active, so I would like to visit how many places it's possible. And I guess it's not worth it to go to other islands, cuz it's a waste of time. Thank you so much!!!
HONOLULU, HAWAII - PLEASE HELP!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUY HIGH QUALITY FAKE/REAL PASSPORTS,DRIVER'S LICENSE,ID CARDS.
- 2 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 3 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 4 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 5 Alaska railroad?
- 6 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 7 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 8 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 9 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 10 Itinerary opinions
- 11 Calgary to Banff
- 12 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 13 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 14 Mesa Verde
- 15 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 16 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 17 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 18 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 19 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 20 Our perfect day in Key West
- 21 moving to florida
- 22 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 23 culpepper
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska
- 25 Pub with food in Seattle