23 yo daughter recently moved to HNL for her job, and my 11 yo and I will visit her for Thanksgiving. We're probably more into "traditional" Thanksgiving dinner, but that's not to say we don't like / eat the Hawaiian fare as well. Would of course prefer something reasonably priced (< $50 / person), but am willing to go all out for the right place. Hope Fodorites can help me once again.
Thanks in advance, John from CA
Honolulu for Thanksgiving Dinner
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Oahu ideas
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Seattle TrainingTrip March 17, q's
- 4 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 5 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 6 Feedback on Palm Springs with Kids Itinerary
- 7 Best places to move to Florida?
- 8 West Coast Bound End of March
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 11 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 12 Vacation rentals in Tucson
- 13 Key Largo, FL
- 14 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 15 Death Valley in June
- 16 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 17 Rodeo Near Tulsa or Woodward?
- 18 San Diego grocery stores
- 19 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 21 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 22 Southern California Dining Guide - 2014/2015
- 23 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 24 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 25 Buy GoPro Hero3