My future husband and I are planning to go to Disney World on our honeymoon in March 2013. We want to take a mini road trip on the way there and stop at a couple of places. We will be starting in Texas and will probably take I-10 all the way to Florida. We will be going for about two weeks, but will be spending at least five days at Disney. Any suggestions on good places to visit from Texas to Forida?
Honeymoon Road Trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to from Tampa?
- 2 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 3 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 4 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 5 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 6 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 7 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 8 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 9 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 10 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November
- 11 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 12 Skiing New Mexico
- 13 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 14 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 15 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 16 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 17 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 18 Thinking about moving from PA to Florida (Dr. Phillips area of Orlando)
- 19 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 20 Grand Canyon , Zion and Bryce Itinerary suggestions
- 21 Drive from Grand Canyon to Prescott next week
- 22 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 23 Special Occasion/Fancy Dress shops in South Florida
- 24 Looking for a travel loop in Arizona (Las Vegas to Tucson & back)
- 25 Is the New York subway safe?