We are going to hawaii for our honeymoon in Aug 99 but can't decide btw maui or kauai. We are planning for 10 days but would rather not do the island hopping. Anybody have any opinions? Also which hotels would you recommend for Maui? I saw some of the posts for Hyatt, Four Seasons, etc but nobody mentioned the Renaissance on Wailea? From what I read, I think I would prefer Wailea area, but with all the hotels who can decide?? I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks!
honeymoon-maui or kauai?
- 1 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 2 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 3 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 4 Savannah restaurants
- 5 Little Rock, Arkansas, Clinton Library
- 6 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 7 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 8 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 Planning Road Trip Seattle to Denver and Back
- 11 Retiring in Colorado
- 12 Air Bnb Declared Illegal in NYC
- 13 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 14 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 15 Newport, RI Questions
- 16 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 17 East coast tour - Part3: Florida
- 18 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 19 Need a bit of help planning a 3 week trip to the US
- 20 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 21 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 22 Denver 1 day in denver
- 23 Boston and surrounding area
- 24 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 25 Santa Fe at the end of May?