My fiance and I will be traveling to hawaii this November for 9 days. We have purchased our airplane tickets to arrive in Maui and depart from Kauai. Those are the only two islands we plan on visiting during this trip.
We are looking for recommendations on must do things for both islands (actvities, restaurants, etc), how many days should be spent in maui vs. kauai, hotel/condo recommendations (Under $200), and anything else that you feel would be something that we shouldn't miss or help us on our travels.
Thanks for your advice and time,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Norton360 security: Tec*h support CONTACT 1:800:681:7208 antivirus
- 2 Miami for 2 days
- 3 Living in Tampa /West Palm
- 4 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 5 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 6 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 7 How much cash do you travel with?
- 8 Food Festival Tour
- 9 Boston area hotels
- 10 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 11 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 12 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land
- 13 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 14 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 15 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 16 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 17 Seattle weather: not a troll
- 18 seattle apartment
- 19 Universal Studios vacation
- 20 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 21 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 22 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 23 Rules of the NY Subway
- 24 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 25 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?