My fiance and I will be traveling to hawaii this November for 9 days. We have purchased our airplane tickets to arrive in Maui and depart from Kauai. Those are the only two islands we plan on visiting during this trip.
We are looking for recommendations on must do things for both islands (actvities, restaurants, etc), how many days should be spent in maui vs. kauai, hotel/condo recommendations (Under $200), and anything else that you feel would be something that we shouldn't miss or help us on our travels.
Thanks for your advice and time,
Honeymoon Maui / Kauai advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 2 culpepper
- 3 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 4 moving to florida
- 5 Mesa Verde
- 6 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 9 Alaska railroad?
- 10 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 11 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 12 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 13 Itinerary opinions
- 14 Calgary to Banff
- 15 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 16 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 17 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 18 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 19 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 20 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 21 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 22 Our perfect day in Key West
- 23 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska
- 25 Pub with food in Seattle