My fiance and I will be traveling to hawaii this November for 9 days. We have purchased our airplane tickets to arrive in Maui and depart from Kauai. Those are the only two islands we plan on visiting during this trip.
We are looking for recommendations on must do things for both islands (actvities, restaurants, etc), how many days should be spent in maui vs. kauai, hotel/condo recommendations (Under $200), and anything else that you feel would be something that we shouldn't miss or help us on our travels.
Thanks for your advice and time,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cattle Drive Vacation FAQs
- 2 Dryhead Ranch - Cattle Drives?
- 3 DC Restaurants
- 4 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 5 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 6 How much time in Badlands?
- 7 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 8 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 9 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 10 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 11 Chicago 2017
- 12 Hawaii and...where?
- 13 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 14 Christmas in Colorado
- 15 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 16 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 17 usa roadtrip
- 18 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 19 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 20 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 21 Marfa/Big Bend
- 22 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 23 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 24 JFK to Washington
- 25 Phoenix for the weekend