My fiance and I will be traveling to hawaii this November for 9 days. We have purchased our airplane tickets to arrive in Maui and depart from Kauai. Those are the only two islands we plan on visiting during this trip.
We are looking for recommendations on must do things for both islands (actvities, restaurants, etc), how many days should be spent in maui vs. kauai, hotel/condo recommendations (Under $200), and anything else that you feel would be something that we shouldn't miss or help us on our travels.
Thanks for your advice and time,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 2 http://fitnesstalkzone.com/testo-muscle-fuel-review/
- 3 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 4 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 5 Amtrak prices go up and down?
- 6 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 7 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 8 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 9 Restaurant suggestion in Venice, Fl
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 12 Retiring to Tucson
- 13 10 days vacation in California
- 14 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 15 Naples Hotel and Everglades
- 16 Alabama vacation "shark teeth fossils"
- 17 Grand Canyon solo - advisable?
- 18 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 19 Utah National Parks visit
- 20 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 21 Pet Friendly accommodations midway
- 22 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 23 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 24 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 25 Hotel in Reno