My fiance and I will be traveling to hawaii this November for 9 days. We have purchased our airplane tickets to arrive in Maui and depart from Kauai. Those are the only two islands we plan on visiting during this trip.
We are looking for recommendations on must do things for both islands (actvities, restaurants, etc), how many days should be spent in maui vs. kauai, hotel/condo recommendations (Under $200), and anything else that you feel would be something that we shouldn't miss or help us on our travels.
Thanks for your advice and time,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 2 Back from the Big Easy
- 3 Border crossing
- 4 Cross country tips
- 5 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 6 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 7 Driving Alaska
- 8 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 9 Parka in PA during February?
- 10 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 11 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 12 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 13 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 14 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 15 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 16 Ideas for New York
- 17 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 18 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 19 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 20 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 21 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 22 IAH to HOU Questions
- 23 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 24 Jazzfest side trips
- 25 March in New Mexico