My fiance and I will be traveling to hawaii this November for 9 days. We have purchased our airplane tickets to arrive in Maui and depart from Kauai. Those are the only two islands we plan on visiting during this trip.
We are looking for recommendations on must do things for both islands (actvities, restaurants, etc), how many days should be spent in maui vs. kauai, hotel/condo recommendations (Under $200), and anything else that you feel would be something that we shouldn't miss or help us on our travels.
Thanks for your advice and time,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 AOL@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tech SUPP0RT CARE *
- 2 verizon@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Technical SUPP0RTCAre
- 3 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 4 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 5 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 6 Las vegas and nearby
- 7 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 8 Road trip from Asheville to western United States!
- 9 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 10 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 11 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 12 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 13 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 14 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 15 Orlando area weather in June
- 16 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 17 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 18 New Itinerary
- 19 Help with Northwest Trip
- 20 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 21 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 22 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 23 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 24 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 25 road trip