My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October 2014. We would like to go to Oahu and Maui. We will have 16 days total. We are both interested in shopping, sight seeing, fishing, natural excursions. We need some help with some questions that we have and are hoping to get some advice.
Should we fly in and out of 1 airport? We were thinking flying in/out of HNL.
What is the best way to get back and forth between Maui & Oahu? We will be renting a car the entire time, Should we take the ferry?
Do you have any recommendations or must-sees for first timers?
Any tips that you guys have for us would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 2 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 3 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 4 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 5 Cape cod Labor Day
- 6 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 7 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 8 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 9 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 10 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 11 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 12 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 13 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 14 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 15 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 16 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 17 US Open Tennis
- 18 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 19 Hotels in San Diego
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 22 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 23 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service