My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October 2014. We would like to go to Oahu and Maui. We will have 16 days total. We are both interested in shopping, sight seeing, fishing, natural excursions. We need some help with some questions that we have and are hoping to get some advice.
Should we fly in and out of 1 airport? We were thinking flying in/out of HNL.
What is the best way to get back and forth between Maui & Oahu? We will be renting a car the entire time, Should we take the ferry?
Do you have any recommendations or must-sees for first timers?
Any tips that you guys have for us would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Currency and hotels
- 2 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 3 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 4 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 5 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 6 Arizona in winter
- 7 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 8 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 9 Vegas with toddler twins
- 10 Las Vegas Vacation
- 11 OHare car service north suburbs
- 12 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 13 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 14 disneyland
- 15 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 16 Key West
- 17 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 18 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 19 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 20 moving to Florida
- 21 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 22 DC restaurant report
- 23 Trip Report: San Francisco, Monterey, Wine Country
- 24 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 25 Northern California Redwoods