My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October 2014. We would like to go to Oahu and Maui. We will have 16 days total. We are both interested in shopping, sight seeing, fishing, natural excursions. We need some help with some questions that we have and are hoping to get some advice.
Should we fly in and out of 1 airport? We were thinking flying in/out of HNL.
What is the best way to get back and forth between Maui & Oahu? We will be renting a car the entire time, Should we take the ferry?
Do you have any recommendations or must-sees for first timers?
Any tips that you guys have for us would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 2 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 Colorado itinerary
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 7 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 8 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 9 Hawaii wedding
- 10 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 11 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 12 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 13 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 16 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 17 Oregon Coast question
- 18 California road trip
- 19 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 20 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 21 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 22 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 23 Moving to Montana
- 24 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 25 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?