My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October 2014. We would like to go to Oahu and Maui. We will have 16 days total. We are both interested in shopping, sight seeing, fishing, natural excursions. We need some help with some questions that we have and are hoping to get some advice.
Should we fly in and out of 1 airport? We were thinking flying in/out of HNL.
What is the best way to get back and forth between Maui & Oahu? We will be renting a car the entire time, Should we take the ferry?
Do you have any recommendations or must-sees for first timers?
Any tips that you guys have for us would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocating to Washington DC
- 2 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan
- 3 Nightine Transport! Best Hotel?
- 4 How to get from the Frick Collection to Brooklyn Academy of Music
- 5 San Diego - Del vs. Loews Coronado Bay
- 6 Acadia National Park
- 7 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 8 Early 30's Couple Spending Two Weeks in Coastal Maine and Canada
- 9 Traveling with an infant
- 10 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 11 Yellowstone - places to stay
- 12 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 13 From Newark to Manhattan
- 14 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 15 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 16 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 17 Monument Valley
- 18 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 19 driving RT 66
- 20 once in a lifetime
- 21 North California/South Oregon
- 22 Hotels Houston
- 23 Looking for REPUTABLE travel insurance in US
- 24 Birthday vacation ideas
- 25 Another Outstanding Los Angeles Restaurant: Officine BRERA