My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October 2014. We would like to go to Oahu and Maui. We will have 16 days total. We are both interested in shopping, sight seeing, fishing, natural excursions. We need some help with some questions that we have and are hoping to get some advice.
Should we fly in and out of 1 airport? We were thinking flying in/out of HNL.
What is the best way to get back and forth between Maui & Oahu? We will be renting a car the entire time, Should we take the ferry?
Do you have any recommendations or must-sees for first timers?
Any tips that you guys have for us would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/active-brightening-face-serum/
- 2 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 3 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 4 Suisse Renewal
- 5 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 6 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 7 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 8 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 9 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 10 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 11 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 12 California Trip
- 13 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 14 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.
- 15 New Orleans
- 16 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 17 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 18 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 19 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 20 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 21 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 22 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 23 Weather in Chicago
- 24 Road trip around Washington DC
- 25 Utah trip Itinerary