My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October 2014. We would like to go to Oahu and Maui. We will have 16 days total. We are both interested in shopping, sight seeing, fishing, natural excursions. We need some help with some questions that we have and are hoping to get some advice.
Should we fly in and out of 1 airport? We were thinking flying in/out of HNL.
What is the best way to get back and forth between Maui & Oahu? We will be renting a car the entire time, Should we take the ferry?
Do you have any recommendations or must-sees for first timers?
Any tips that you guys have for us would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 2 Route Dr. - FLA speed traps?
- 3 Pacific Coast Drive, San Francisco to Seattle
- 4 Grade 12 subjects
- 5 A weekend in Alaska: Northern Lights and more
- 6 Bugs on Sanibel Island
- 7 Okc,Ok to Taos,NM
- 8 Southwest Colorado and beetle kill
- 9 Alaska Road Trip (Anchorage-Denali-Valdez)
- 10 San Diego, Yosemite, Napa
- 11 NJ to Florida drive
- 12 Kauai in November
- 13 Blue Whale Inn, RI
- 14 Help with itinerary...4 days in DC
- 15 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 16 what western states to spend the most time in
- 17 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 18 easy to access car rental near but not in Logan Airport
- 19 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 20 New Orleans/long weekend in September
- 21 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 22 Alcatraz Tour in SF
- 23 What's There to Do in Kauai???
- 24 San Francisco accommodation suggestions for November
- 25 San Francisco Area - 8 days