My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October 2014. We would like to go to Oahu and Maui. We will have 16 days total. We are both interested in shopping, sight seeing, fishing, natural excursions. We need some help with some questions that we have and are hoping to get some advice.
Should we fly in and out of 1 airport? We were thinking flying in/out of HNL.
What is the best way to get back and forth between Maui & Oahu? We will be renting a car the entire time, Should we take the ferry?
Do you have any recommendations or must-sees for first timers?
Any tips that you guys have for us would be very much appreciated!
Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 2 suggestions for mobile auto repair glass company in utah
- 3 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 4 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 5 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 6 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 7 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 8 Car Needed in Austin?
- 9 Delaware - what do you recommend?
- 10 West Coast Road Trip
- 11 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 12 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 13 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 16 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 17 Maui itinerary
- 18 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 19 One day trip to New york or Washington DC (First visit)!
- 20 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 21 East Coast Road Trip
- 22 4 week family trip ideas
- 23 Pirateland SC
- 24 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 25 San Diego with Kids