My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October 2014. We would like to go to Oahu and Maui. We will have 16 days total. We are both interested in shopping, sight seeing, fishing, natural excursions. We need some help with some questions that we have and are hoping to get some advice.
Should we fly in and out of 1 airport? We were thinking flying in/out of HNL.
What is the best way to get back and forth between Maui & Oahu? We will be renting a car the entire time, Should we take the ferry?
Do you have any recommendations or must-sees for first timers?
Any tips that you guys have for us would be very much appreciated!
Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 2 middlebury vt snow
- 3 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 4 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 5 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 6 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 7 Miami Marlins
- 8 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 9 Charleston, SC help
- 10 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 11 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 12 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 13 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 14 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 15 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 16 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 17 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!