My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon to Hawaii in October 2014. We would like to go to Oahu and Maui. We will have 16 days total. We are both interested in shopping, sight seeing, fishing, natural excursions. We need some help with some questions that we have and are hoping to get some advice.
Should we fly in and out of 1 airport? We were thinking flying in/out of HNL.
What is the best way to get back and forth between Maui & Oahu? We will be renting a car the entire time, Should we take the ferry?
Do you have any recommendations or must-sees for first timers?
Any tips that you guys have for us would be very much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 2 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 3 Hawaii Help
- 4 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 5 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 6 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 7 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 8 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 9 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 10 Florida keys trip
- 11 HAWAII; HELP!
- 12 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 13 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 14 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 15 Coffee in Boston?
- 16 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 17 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 19 Change planes in Atlanta
- 20 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 21 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20161230120556
- 23 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119111907
- 24 Florida beach vacation
- 25 Trip to USA in July