I am getting married in May 2013 and we are starting to look for honeymoon destinations. We want to keep it as cheap as possible. Not more than a couple thousand dollars. Is there a place in Florida that would be pretty private? What do the Keys have to offer? We would really like something on the beach even like a rental house or cabin. Is there something like this?
Honeymoon location in Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 2 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 3 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Road Trip SW
- 6 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 7 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 8 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 9 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 10 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 11 2 weeks in Alaska
- 12 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 13 Charlotte restaurant help
- 14 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 17 Yosemite Fire
- 18 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 19 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 20 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 21 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 22 Fancy dining
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 25 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?