I am getting married in May 2013 and we are starting to look for honeymoon destinations. We want to keep it as cheap as possible. Not more than a couple thousand dollars. Is there a place in Florida that would be pretty private? What do the Keys have to offer? We would really like something on the beach even like a rental house or cabin. Is there something like this?
Honeymoon location in Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 2 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 3 advice on rental cars-Cody, WY to drop off in Rapid City, SD?
- 4 Seattle to California (Northern) by car
- 5 Ft. Myers, Fl airport rental agencies
- 6 Northern California for 7 days in May
- 7 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 8 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 9 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 10 New York City-New Things?
- 11 Camping Generator!?
- 12 Minneapolis Parking
- 13 Alaska Trip Planning
- 14 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 15 Which neighborhood to stay in that's convenient to Broadway shows?
- 16 4/30/2015 Driving Vegas to Newport Rhode Island - southern route
- 17 DC - WW2 flyover
- 18 How Do We Get from JFK to Stamford, CT?
- 19 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 20 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 21 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 22 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 23 Feedback needed for our book club trip to New England
- 24 Which 2 islands to visit?
- 25 Fun girls' weekend in San Antonio - recommendations?