I am getting married in May 2013 and we are starting to look for honeymoon destinations. We want to keep it as cheap as possible. Not more than a couple thousand dollars. Is there a place in Florida that would be pretty private? What do the Keys have to offer? We would really like something on the beach even like a rental house or cabin. Is there something like this?
Honeymoon location in Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Unique but reasonable restaurants in Las Vegas
- 2 Maine in latter half of September
- 3 SC/GA/FL Coastal City Questions & Insect Issues
- 4 Acoma vs. Taos Pueblos
- 5 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 6 Colorado trip
- 7 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 8 Italian cookies in Minneapolis area
- 9 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 10 DC - WW2 flyover
- 11 Colorado trip in early May
- 12 Cape cod and Acadia
- 13 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 14 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 15 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 16 Washington and oregon help with itinerary
- 17 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 18 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 19 Have you ever heard of a place called Page, Arz?
- 20 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 21 Please help with four days in Boston-Cambridge-Salem
- 22 First visit in New Mexico
- 23 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 24 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 25 Grand Marais?