My fiancé and I are planning our Honeymoon for next September. We are planning on flying from Boston to San Francisco on Monday the 22nd and will leave from Reno on October 2nd. We were hoping to spend a few days in San Fran and then go to the Russian River Valley for 3-4 nights, Napa for 2 nights and Tahoe for 2 nights. We have never been here before so we would love some ideas of places to visit and sites to see while we are there. We wouldn't mind doing some hiking or kayaking type activities as well. We consider ourselves foodies, so recommendations for good places to eat would be great! Thanks.
Honeymoon in San Francisco and Napa Valley area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philly
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 4 Hotel near Miami airport
- 5 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 6 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 7 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 8 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 9 Road Trip SW
- 10 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 11 Chicago trip
- 12 NYC IN AUGUST
- 13 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 14 culpepper
- 15 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 16 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 17 Fancy dining
- 18 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 19 Will have five days in Savannah
- 20 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 21 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 22 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 23 Itinerary opinions
- 24 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 25 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living