My fiancé and I are planning our Honeymoon for next September. We are planning on flying from Boston to San Francisco on Monday the 22nd and will leave from Reno on October 2nd. We were hoping to spend a few days in San Fran and then go to the Russian River Valley for 3-4 nights, Napa for 2 nights and Tahoe for 2 nights. We have never been here before so we would love some ideas of places to visit and sites to see while we are there. We wouldn't mind doing some hiking or kayaking type activities as well. We consider ourselves foodies, so recommendations for good places to eat would be great! Thanks.
Honeymoon in San Francisco and Napa Valley area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Backpacking in April
- 2 Between Clearwater and Anna Maria island
- 3 Nice town to sleep/dine in near I-95 between Baltimore and DC
- 4 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 7 University of Texas Austin College Trip
- 8 Four days in DC
- 9 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 10 Just to clarify, Lodging in Yellowstone
- 11 Itinerary for : Vegas - Zion - Bryce - Antelope - Grand Canyon
- 12 3 nights in Nashville
- 13 One Night at Logan Airport
- 14 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 15 Please help with itinerary
- 16 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 17 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 18 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 19 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 20 Circle Oahu / luau
- 21 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 22 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 23 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 24 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 25 Visiting Paso Robles wine country