My fiancé and I are planning our Honeymoon for next September. We are planning on flying from Boston to San Francisco on Monday the 22nd and will leave from Reno on October 2nd. We were hoping to spend a few days in San Fran and then go to the Russian River Valley for 3-4 nights, Napa for 2 nights and Tahoe for 2 nights. We have never been here before so we would love some ideas of places to visit and sites to see while we are there. We wouldn't mind doing some hiking or kayaking type activities as well. We consider ourselves foodies, so recommendations for good places to eat would be great! Thanks.
Honeymoon in San Francisco and Napa Valley area
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Cindy Shearin Group Bottom Line
- 2 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 3 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 4 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 5 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 6 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 7 First family ski trip
- 8 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 9 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 10 Visiting Denver
- 11 Visiting Denver
- 12 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 13 NYC theatre broadway
- 14 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 15 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 16 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 17 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers
- 18 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 19 A day in Dallas
- 20 Stony Point, NC to Richmond, VA and surrounding areas... help, please!
- 21 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 22 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 23 Door County Suggestions
- 24 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 25 February 2015 Florida getaway for couples