Hey all, new to the site but need some major help.. My fiance and i are looking to honeymoon in Florida this June. we are looking for a resort type stay and all inclusive if possible which we are not finding at all... something close to the beach. We are paying for our wedding on our own so the funds for the honeymoon are limited... we would like to stay around $2000.00 IF WE CAN. which i know is probably unrealistic but any help from you guys would go a long way. we plan to stay for 5 nights. looking to just relax at a resort that has everything we need, shopping would be nice but not a need. i tried to include enough information for you all to try and help but if you need any other info please let me know or email me if you want. thanks again
Honeymoon in Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Question about Miami travel
- 2 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 3 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 4 Best places to move to Florida?
- 5 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 6 Locker at JFK
- 7 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 8 Key Largo, FL
- 9 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 10 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 11 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 12 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 13 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 14 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 15 West Coast Bound End of March
- 16 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 17 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 18 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 19 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 20 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 23 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 24 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 25 Philadelphia