Hey all, new to the site but need some major help.. My fiance and i are looking to honeymoon in Florida this June. we are looking for a resort type stay and all inclusive if possible which we are not finding at all... something close to the beach. We are paying for our wedding on our own so the funds for the honeymoon are limited... we would like to stay around $2000.00 IF WE CAN. which i know is probably unrealistic but any help from you guys would go a long way. we plan to stay for 5 nights. looking to just relax at a resort that has everything we need, shopping would be nice but not a need. i tried to include enough information for you all to try and help but if you need any other info please let me know or email me if you want. thanks again
Honeymoon in Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 2 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 4 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 5 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 6 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 7 Oregon Road Trip
- 8 Getaway
- 9 Refining my California Itinerary
- 10 What's new on Maui?
- 11 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 12 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 13 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 14 Colorado aspen updates
- 15 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?
- 16 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 17 Hwy 12 Bryce Canyon to Arches/ Moab in 1 Day w/ Kids help?
- 18 I am planning a trip looking for must see tips
- 19 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 20 Christmas in TX
- 21 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 22 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 23 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 24 Tucson area flooding
- 25 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w