Hey all, new to the site but need some major help.. My fiance and i are looking to honeymoon in Florida this June. we are looking for a resort type stay and all inclusive if possible which we are not finding at all... something close to the beach. We are paying for our wedding on our own so the funds for the honeymoon are limited... we would like to stay around $2000.00 IF WE CAN. which i know is probably unrealistic but any help from you guys would go a long way. we plan to stay for 5 nights. looking to just relax at a resort that has everything we need, shopping would be nice but not a need. i tried to include enough information for you all to try and help but if you need any other info please let me know or email me if you want. thanks again
Honeymoon in Florida
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 2 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 7 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 8 Boston in winter?
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 14 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 15 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 16 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 17 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 20 Colorado Skiing
- 21 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 22 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 23 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 24 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 25 Best route home from page, az to ny?