Hey all, new to the site but need some major help.. My fiance and i are looking to honeymoon in Florida this June. we are looking for a resort type stay and all inclusive if possible which we are not finding at all... something close to the beach. We are paying for our wedding on our own so the funds for the honeymoon are limited... we would like to stay around $2000.00 IF WE CAN. which i know is probably unrealistic but any help from you guys would go a long way. we plan to stay for 5 nights. looking to just relax at a resort that has everything we need, shopping would be nice but not a need. i tried to include enough information for you all to try and help but if you need any other info please let me know or email me if you want. thanks again
Honeymoon in Florida
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 2 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 3 Warm and don't Drive
- 4 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 5 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 6 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 7 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 8 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 9 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 10 Hotel near Public Theater
- 11 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 12 Oahu Information
- 13 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 14 One day in Washington DC
- 15 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 16 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 17 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 18 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 19 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 hotel near Met NYC
- 22 Key West on NYE
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Ft. Stewart/Savannah
- 25 If you drive through Greensboro during holiday time....