I am getting married in July 2013 and we are thinking about honeymooning in Seattle, Portland, Vancouver, possibly Northern California. We would like to take a road trip up or down the coast, problem is not so sure how to go about planning (how many days in each place, what to see, etc.) All I know is we would fly into Seattle, so that is our start. ANY HELP?!?
Honeymoon Help- Seattle, Portland, Vancouver
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 2 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 3 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 4 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 5 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 6 Question About Sealodge
- 7 Broadway choices
- 8 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 9 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 10 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 11 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 12 Worst Restaurants in America
- 13 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 14 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 15 Fairbanks Alaska
- 16 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 17 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Yosemite Lodging
- 20 Colorado aspen updates
- 21 Museum of Arts and Design, NYC
- 22 Trip Report - Yellowstone & Grand Tetons National Parks - July 18-25, 2014
- 23 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 24 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 25 Getaway