I am getting married in July 2013 and we are thinking about honeymooning in Seattle, Portland, Vancouver, possibly Northern California. We would like to take a road trip up or down the coast, problem is not so sure how to go about planning (how many days in each place, what to see, etc.) All I know is we would fly into Seattle, so that is our start. ANY HELP?!?
Honeymoon Help- Seattle, Portland, Vancouver
- 1 Seattle restaurants in Queen Anne neighborhood?
- 2 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 3 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 4 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 5 D.C. in a day
- 6 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 7 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 8 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 9 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 10 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 11 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 12 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 13 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 14 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 15 Using public transit in San Diego
- 16 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 17 Memphis Tours
- 18 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 19 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 20 A Visit to Charleston
- 21 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 22 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 23 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 24 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 25 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation