Any ideas where to stop in between--it seems that there are so many choices and routes we could take! We are interested in Savannah and/or one of the Georgia islands--but I would like to stop somewhere between New Orleans and Georgia to break up the drive. Then I would plan on going to Savanna / islands. We like food, drink, history and scenery. Off the beaten path is absolutely fine as is small towns. We are open minded!!!
Honeymoon -- Drive from New Orleans to Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 2 5 week in US/Mexico
- 3 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 6 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 7 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 8 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 9 Kennedy Space Center
- 10 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 11 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 12 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 13 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 14 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 15 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 16 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 17 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 18 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 19 San Diego Itinerary-- Suggestions???
- 20 Jersey City Parking
- 21 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 22 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 23 Asheville NC without a car
- 24 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 25 Myrtle Beach