Any ideas where to stop in between--it seems that there are so many choices and routes we could take! We are interested in Savannah and/or one of the Georgia islands--but I would like to stop somewhere between New Orleans and Georgia to break up the drive. Then I would plan on going to Savanna / islands. We like food, drink, history and scenery. Off the beaten path is absolutely fine as is small towns. We are open minded!!!
Honeymoon -- Drive from New Orleans to Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 2 Best places to move to Florida?
- 3 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 4 Locker at JFK
- 5 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 6 Key Largo, FL
- 7 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 8 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 9 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 10 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 11 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 12 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 13 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 14 West Coast Bound End of March
- 15 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 16 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 17 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 18 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 19 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 20 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 21 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 22 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 23 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 24 Philadelphia
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!