I already searched for past posts on this resort. I know it's not so much a resort as a hotel with pool, jacuzzi, etc. - I'm glad, I'm not big on resorts. We did get an oceanview, one bedroom suite.
I'd love to get some feedback from someone who's been there recently.
-Is it too far from Duval Street? We don't mind walking a bit, and we'd be glad to ride bikes in the day.
-Are we going to be able to see the sunsets from there or are we on the wrong side?
-Is there anywhere nearby, or on Key West at all, for good sushi?
-Did you like staying there?
Our other option was to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott on Roosevelt, which we found later has very bad reviews. I hope Coconut Beach Resort comes better recommended. Thanks for any input you might offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 2 http://oathtohealth.com/x-alpha-reviews/
- 3 http://oathtohealth.com/revitasence-skin-serum/
- 4 NJ to Sunset Beach, NC
- 5 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 6 Las vegas +21
- 7 Best areas to stay from Dunedin to St Pete Beach?
- 8 Your favourite places in New York City
- 9 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 10 Which Motel with Magic Fingers Beds?
- 11 Trip Starting from New York
- 12 Four San Francisco restaurants
- 13 What's the 14th Street area like?
- 14 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 15 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 16 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 17 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 18 Where to stay in Munising, MI?
- 19 Nilichik Ak.
- 20 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 21 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 22 Grand Teton Questions
- 23 Bodega Bay with young kids
- 24 Grand American Road Trip!
- 25 Santa Cruz and down the coast.