I already searched for past posts on this resort. I know it's not so much a resort as a hotel with pool, jacuzzi, etc. - I'm glad, I'm not big on resorts. We did get an oceanview, one bedroom suite.
I'd love to get some feedback from someone who's been there recently.
-Is it too far from Duval Street? We don't mind walking a bit, and we'd be glad to ride bikes in the day.
-Are we going to be able to see the sunsets from there or are we on the wrong side?
-Is there anywhere nearby, or on Key West at all, for good sushi?
-Did you like staying there?
Our other option was to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott on Roosevelt, which we found later has very bad reviews. I hope Coconut Beach Resort comes better recommended. Thanks for any input you might offer.
Honeymoon at Coconut Beach Resort in Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado aspen updates
- 2 5 Day Trip to New York in October
- 3 Oregon Road Trip
- 4 Ideas needed for October Road trip
- 5 Signal Mountain Lodge, Gardiner and Bozeman
- 6 Don't rent from Avis Car Rental
- 7 San Francisco vs. San Diego
- 8 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 9 Worst Restaurants in America
- 10 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 11 4 week family trip ideas
- 12 Newport Restaurants
- 13 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 14 Newport, RI - What's it like?
- 15 Door County or New Glarus, Wis visit 4th weekend in Oct 2014?
- 16 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 17 Fall week in Massachusetts
- 18 MA to FL on Thanksgiving Day
- 19 Hawaii: Multi-generational family vacation
- 20 Question About Sealodge
- 21 Broadway choices
- 22 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 23 Fairbanks Alaska
- 24 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 25 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park