I already searched for past posts on this resort. I know it's not so much a resort as a hotel with pool, jacuzzi, etc. - I'm glad, I'm not big on resorts. We did get an oceanview, one bedroom suite.
I'd love to get some feedback from someone who's been there recently.
-Is it too far from Duval Street? We don't mind walking a bit, and we'd be glad to ride bikes in the day.
-Are we going to be able to see the sunsets from there or are we on the wrong side?
-Is there anywhere nearby, or on Key West at all, for good sushi?
-Did you like staying there?
Our other option was to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott on Roosevelt, which we found later has very bad reviews. I hope Coconut Beach Resort comes better recommended. Thanks for any input you might offer.
Honeymoon at Coconut Beach Resort in Key West
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 2 Here's how I spent my 3 hour layover in Washington, DC
- 3 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 4 NYC theatre broadway
- 5 Alaska
- 6 San Diego grocery stores
- 7 San Diego parks and attractions
- 8 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 9 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 10 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 11 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 12 First family ski trip
- 13 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 18 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 19 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 20 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Visiting Denver
- 23 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 24 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 25 Laguna Beach, what to do