I already searched for past posts on this resort. I know it's not so much a resort as a hotel with pool, jacuzzi, etc. - I'm glad, I'm not big on resorts. We did get an oceanview, one bedroom suite.
I'd love to get some feedback from someone who's been there recently.
-Is it too far from Duval Street? We don't mind walking a bit, and we'd be glad to ride bikes in the day.
-Are we going to be able to see the sunsets from there or are we on the wrong side?
-Is there anywhere nearby, or on Key West at all, for good sushi?
-Did you like staying there?
Our other option was to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott on Roosevelt, which we found later has very bad reviews. I hope Coconut Beach Resort comes better recommended. Thanks for any input you might offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.shaperich.com/cognishield-reviews/
- 2 https://www.myfitnessfacts.com/nuviante-follicle-therapy
- 3 Florida keys trip
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 http://www.supplements4news.com/slim-lt-garcinia/
- 6 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/max-testo-xl/
- 7 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 8 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 9 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 10 Hawaii Help
- 11 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 12 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 13 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 14 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 HAWAII; HELP!
- 17 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 18 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 19 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids
- 20 Coffee in Boston?
- 21 Palm Springs restaurant suggestions.
- 22 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119141330
- 23 Change planes in Atlanta
- 24 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 25 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170119115046