I already searched for past posts on this resort. I know it's not so much a resort as a hotel with pool, jacuzzi, etc. - I'm glad, I'm not big on resorts. We did get an oceanview, one bedroom suite.
I'd love to get some feedback from someone who's been there recently.
-Is it too far from Duval Street? We don't mind walking a bit, and we'd be glad to ride bikes in the day.
-Are we going to be able to see the sunsets from there or are we on the wrong side?
-Is there anywhere nearby, or on Key West at all, for good sushi?
-Did you like staying there?
Our other option was to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott on Roosevelt, which we found later has very bad reviews. I hope Coconut Beach Resort comes better recommended. Thanks for any input you might offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 BUY AUTHENTIC PASSPORTS,DRIVERS LICENSE,ID CARD,VISAS,DIPLOMAS
- 2 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 3 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 4 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 5 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 6 Relocating to the Deep South
- 7 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 8 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 9 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 10 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 11 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 12 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 13 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 14 Budget NYC hotel
- 15 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 16 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 17 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 18 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 19 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 20 San Francisco and Napa
- 21 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 22 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 23 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 24 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 25 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship