I already searched for past posts on this resort. I know it's not so much a resort as a hotel with pool, jacuzzi, etc. - I'm glad, I'm not big on resorts. We did get an oceanview, one bedroom suite.
I'd love to get some feedback from someone who's been there recently.
-Is it too far from Duval Street? We don't mind walking a bit, and we'd be glad to ride bikes in the day.
-Are we going to be able to see the sunsets from there or are we on the wrong side?
-Is there anywhere nearby, or on Key West at all, for good sushi?
-Did you like staying there?
Our other option was to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott on Roosevelt, which we found later has very bad reviews. I hope Coconut Beach Resort comes better recommended. Thanks for any input you might offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Southern California and young kids
- 2 hotel in NYC
- 3 Bug bites, help!
- 4 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 5 TSA Security Question
- 6 Traveling out west
- 7 Sonoma alley in May
- 8 Utah too much crammed into 9 days, help please
- 9 Travel from Seattle w to San Francisco
- 10 Photographing the Palouse
- 11 train from NYC to Philadelphia
- 12 Need advice for a 3 days trip to Sedona then Grand Canyon
- 13 Little Gasparilla Island or Similar
- 14 Airbnb and Santa Fe/Where to Stay
- 15 Staten Island, Statue of LIberty
- 16 WEST POINT ACADEMY GRADUATION via Catskills & mid-Hudson Valley
- 17 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 18 Hotel in Austin
- 19 Austin TX restaurants
- 20 Yosemite, Sequoia, Kings Canyon in June 2018
- 21 yeah or nay grand canyon in dec/jan
- 22 Driving from Wisconsin to Vail Co in Mid October
- 23 911 Museum
- 24 Lake Champlain, VT
- 25 New/Different in Kennebunkport?