I already searched for past posts on this resort. I know it's not so much a resort as a hotel with pool, jacuzzi, etc. - I'm glad, I'm not big on resorts. We did get an oceanview, one bedroom suite.
I'd love to get some feedback from someone who's been there recently.
-Is it too far from Duval Street? We don't mind walking a bit, and we'd be glad to ride bikes in the day.
-Are we going to be able to see the sunsets from there or are we on the wrong side?
-Is there anywhere nearby, or on Key West at all, for good sushi?
-Did you like staying there?
Our other option was to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott on Roosevelt, which we found later has very bad reviews. I hope Coconut Beach Resort comes better recommended. Thanks for any input you might offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 2 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 3 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 4 OHare car service north suburbs
- 5 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 6 Yellowstone
- 7 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 8 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 9 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 10 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 11 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 12 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 13 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 14 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 15 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 Page, AZ area
- 18 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 19 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 20 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 21 Traveling Alone
- 22 Northern California Redwoods
- 23 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 24 Redwoods National Park
- 25 Looking for Panhandle advice