I already searched for past posts on this resort. I know it's not so much a resort as a hotel with pool, jacuzzi, etc. - I'm glad, I'm not big on resorts. We did get an oceanview, one bedroom suite.
I'd love to get some feedback from someone who's been there recently.
-Is it too far from Duval Street? We don't mind walking a bit, and we'd be glad to ride bikes in the day.
-Are we going to be able to see the sunsets from there or are we on the wrong side?
-Is there anywhere nearby, or on Key West at all, for good sushi?
-Did you like staying there?
Our other option was to stay at the Courtyard by Marriott on Roosevelt, which we found later has very bad reviews. I hope Coconut Beach Resort comes better recommended. Thanks for any input you might offer.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mountain Honeymoon
- 2 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 3 I-15 Drive LV to St George
- 4 Trip report--Birmingham, Alabama
- 5 Deep South Road Trip Nov 2016
- 6 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 7 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 8 Asheville Hotel Indigo
- 9 Maui 7 day trip itinerary (with toddler)
- 10 Short weekend in Seattle
- 11 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 12 Sheraton Hotel at Bradley Airport. Conn
- 13 New England itinerary help
- 14 Kid Friendly Acivities
- 15 Immigrating to Colorado
- 16 Seattle Kitsay Airporter
- 17 Finding Steve Perry
- 18 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 19 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 20 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 21 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 22 Cross-Country trip advice
- 23 Chicago Hotel Recommendations
- 24 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 25 South Beach in October