Looking for advice for my small family's trip in the middle of September. We've been before but stayed downtown at a chain. Looking for more space, more nature and more local feel. After some time on VRBO I can't seem to grasp the ideal spots, although I liked the feel of the area north of Utah campus. Are there hotels there? What's that area called? Are there other spots in the greater Utah area, close to parks that might fit my needs? Budget wise I'm looking to spend no more than 300/nt. thanks!
HOME RENTAL IN SALT LAKE CITY AREA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 2 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 3 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 4 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 5 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 6 Philadelphia
- 7 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 8 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 9 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 10 USA with a 3 year old
- 11 First family ski trip
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 14 NYC theatre broadway
- 15 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 16 Universal studios/Orlando
- 17 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 18 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 19 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 20 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 21 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 22 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 23 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 24 Death Valley in June in a motorhome
- 25 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!