Looking for advice for my small family's trip in the middle of September. We've been before but stayed downtown at a chain. Looking for more space, more nature and more local feel. After some time on VRBO I can't seem to grasp the ideal spots, although I liked the feel of the area north of Utah campus. Are there hotels there? What's that area called? Are there other spots in the greater Utah area, close to parks that might fit my needs? Budget wise I'm looking to spend no more than 300/nt. thanks!
HOME RENTAL IN SALT LAKE CITY AREA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 2 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 3 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 8 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 9 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 10 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 11 San Fransisco to LA
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Where to go in Maine?
- 14 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 15 rain in Kauai
- 16 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 17 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 18 WISCONSIN
- 19 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 20 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 21 Dining in D.C.
- 22 Jersey City Parking
- 23 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 24 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown