Looking for advice for my small family's trip in the middle of September. We've been before but stayed downtown at a chain. Looking for more space, more nature and more local feel. After some time on VRBO I can't seem to grasp the ideal spots, although I liked the feel of the area north of Utah campus. Are there hotels there? What's that area called? Are there other spots in the greater Utah area, close to parks that might fit my needs? Budget wise I'm looking to spend no more than 300/nt. thanks!
HOME RENTAL IN SALT LAKE CITY AREA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Fried Chicken in Charleston
- 2 Safe Way of renting property in Orlando
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 Oceanfront condo rentals in Maui?
- 5 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 6 Driving from NYC to South Florida
- 7 NYC play advice needed
- 8 need cheap motel, kahului, one night, car rental
- 9 Hudson Valley vs Berkshires - weekend away
- 10 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 11 Road Trip: U pick 'em - FLA to Yellowstone or FLA to Maine?
- 12 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 13 Surviving in Yellowstone . . . Camping?
- 14 Family road trip Boise -> Grand Canyon. Need suggestions for side trips
- 15 Upstate New York/Upper Hudson River Valley Weekend
- 16 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 17 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Scenic Drive PhantomCanyon Road - Florissant to Canon City, CO
- 20 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 21 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 22 3 nights in Nashville
- 23 San Diego to Seattle
- 24 First family ski trip
- 25 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii