Looking for advice for my small family's trip in the middle of September. We've been before but stayed downtown at a chain. Looking for more space, more nature and more local feel. After some time on VRBO I can't seem to grasp the ideal spots, although I liked the feel of the area north of Utah campus. Are there hotels there? What's that area called? Are there other spots in the greater Utah area, close to parks that might fit my needs? Budget wise I'm looking to spend no more than 300/nt. thanks!
HOME RENTAL IN SALT LAKE CITY AREA
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Newport or Laguna Beach, CA, hotel before a morning meeting in Irvine?
- 2 route 302
- 3 Exploring Some of Oregon and Washington
- 4 best places to stay between colorado springs and snow mass
- 5 Washington
- 6 Have you been anywhere amazing between Sacramento and Reno?
- 7 The 45th and 46th State - Maine and Vermont!
- 8 Portland and the Coast - a Couple of Questions
- 9 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 10 Lake to rent a cabin on...anywhere in the US!
- 11 Glacier National Park Late September
- 12 Quimby House Inn or Cromwell Harbor for lodging in Bar Harbor?
- 13 Utah National Parks Help
- 14 Kauai car rental puzzle
- 15 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 16 Boston
- 17 Where to stay on Kauai...does time of year really matter?
- 18 Canyon de Chelly, AZ vs Bisti Wilderness Area, NM
- 19 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 20 Lake Powell
- 21 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 22 One day in Ft Collins with a 5 and 1 year old
- 23 Outdoorsy family visiting OR Coast to Portland
- 24 Planning to drive through Death Valley on July 19
- 25 Drive from Chicago to Yellowstone and back