Looking for advice for my small family's trip in the middle of September. We've been before but stayed downtown at a chain. Looking for more space, more nature and more local feel. After some time on VRBO I can't seem to grasp the ideal spots, although I liked the feel of the area north of Utah campus. Are there hotels there? What's that area called? Are there other spots in the greater Utah area, close to parks that might fit my needs? Budget wise I'm looking to spend no more than 300/nt. thanks!
HOME RENTAL IN SALT LAKE CITY AREA
View all United States activity »
- 1 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 4 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 5 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 6 Madison Square Garden
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 9 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 10 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 13 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 After 13 Years, We Returned to the Big Apple
- 16 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 17 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 18 Biloxi questions again
- 19 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 22 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 23 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 Sedona to Palm Springs