we have an opportunity to travel to the holy land in september. we have been given an option to choose from the pacific princess or the celebrity equinox. any ideas and any details would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 2 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 3 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
- 4 Chicago to Charleston
- 5 How many states have you been to?
- 6 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 7 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 8 Honeymoon out west.
- 9 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 10 USA, Trip to the south
- 11 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 13 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 14 Rental car or RV for road trip from San Francisco via Las Vegas to Denver
- 15 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 16 Retiring to Tucson
- 17 Trip Report: Charleston, Vero Beach, Beaufort
- 18 SD card usage in multiple devices and formatting
- 19 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 20 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 21 Big Sure in June
- 22 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 23 Santa Fe Itineray
- 24 Roadtrip July 2017
- 25 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?