we have an opportunity to travel to the holy land in september. we have been given an option to choose from the pacific princess or the celebrity equinox. any ideas and any details would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 2 Relocating to the Deep South
- 3 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 4 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 5 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 6 south west family trip itinerary
- 7 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 8 Report & Photos: Behind the Scenes at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade!
- 9 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 10 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report
- 11 5 nights/6 days in Honolulu during Thanksgiving
- 12 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 13 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
- 14 Adele saves Thanksgiving
- 15 wasting time around JFK
- 16 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 17 RV Roadtrip | Elkhart, IN to Middletown, NJ | Mid March 2016
- 18 outside adventure Las Vegas? Food too
- 19 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 20 SF Restaurant
- 21 Best cities with Mild winter temperatures
- 22 Charleston, Savannah, and Coast Itinerary <Feedback requested!>
- 23 Chicago-Family Reunion Ideas
- 24 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 25 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles