Just wanting some info on holiday rentals, they seem to be much cheaper than hotels and apartments is there a reason for this? My partner and I and our then 20 month old will be spending at least 3 - 4 nights in each place we visit and they look like a great alternative to hotels. Any feedback would be great
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend road trip from Omaha
- 2 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 3 searching for urban master planned community
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Condos near Disney World
- 6 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)
- 7 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 8 family celebration trip
- 9 New England September
- 10 San Francisco-renting a car for a day
- 11 Deep South sept 2015
- 12 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 13 Hawaii Group Travel
- 14 Austin Food Trucks
- 15 New York To Ashville NC
- 16 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!
- 17 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 18 Fmpden, are you there?
- 19 Group of 10 adults to Hawaii
- 20 Planning Christmas in NYC-is it nuts?
- 21 Southern NJ and Bucks County PA - how's it look?
- 22 Train from Memphis to New Orleans
- 23 Charleston Islands
- 24 Family Spring Break 2015
- 25 Car Rental West Palm Beach