Just wanting some info on holiday rentals, they seem to be much cheaper than hotels and apartments is there a reason for this? My partner and I and our then 20 month old will be spending at least 3 - 4 nights in each place we visit and they look like a great alternative to hotels. Any feedback would be great
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Miami/Bimini versus Austin Christmas/New Years period no car
- 2 San Diego farmer's markets
- 3 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 4 Boston/Salem with kids
- 5 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 6 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 9 Family friendly restaurants in Bodega Bay?
- 10 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 11 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 12 Oregon Wildfire Reports
- 13 Cape Cod trip report
- 14 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 15 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 16 Road Trip SW
- 17 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 18 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 19 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 20 moving to florida
- 21 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 22 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 23 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 24 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 25 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)