Just wanting some info on holiday rentals, they seem to be much cheaper than hotels and apartments is there a reason for this? My partner and I and our then 20 month old will be spending at least 3 - 4 nights in each place we visit and they look like a great alternative to hotels. Any feedback would be great
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle to Portland- ideas for places to stay?
- 2 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 3 Miami Transportation Mid-Beach to South Beach
- 4 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 5 6 days in Boston - review itinerary & other recs needed
- 6 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 7 Florida Family vacation in California
- 8 Los Angeles 4 nghts/5days
- 9 Hilton Head restaurants
- 10 Santa Cruz downtown to San Jose Airport via public transit
- 11 50th in Hawaii
- 12 Las Vegas
- 13 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 14 Help finalize my Colorado activities & lodging
- 15 New York overnight - dinner & after choices
- 16 Driving from New York to Atlanta,Ga
- 17 Build a Chicago itinerary?
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 traveling to Nashville
- 20 NYC Vacation Packages - Two Thumbs Up!
- 21 Alaska Trip Report: Anchorage, Denali, Seward, Juneau & Glacier Bay
- 22 Transportation Newark/High Line and Penn Station/Newark
- 23 Driving route: Monument Valley to Moab on hot day
- 24 Cody, Wyoming rodeo
- 25 Best route to Cody?