We recently traded our points from HIVC at Orange Lake Resort in Florida for some quiet time at this resort. I would recommend it to everyone. The place was very nice and clean. We had a 1 br villa that had everything you would need. Not much to do up there in the summer but hike and bike. The resort was just OK for the food. I would suggest going off the resort to Woodstock to eat. We did have a fabulous breakfast at the general store about a mile down the road. It was owned and ran by a woman who was so pleasant and the quality and price was awesome. I would recommend staying AWAY from the WINDSOR DINER down the street! Awful service, awful food!!
Holiday Inn Vacation Club at Mt. Ascutney
- 1 San Luis Obispo to Death Valley in January
- 2 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 3 California Road trip From Los Angles to Carmel/Monterey and maybe San Fran
- 4 San Francisco and Napa in 3 nights! Please help
- 5 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 6 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 7 Small Sofas
- 8 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 9 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 10 Trying To Find a Place
- 11 romantic colorado trip
- 12 Fourth of July Weekend
- 13 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 14 Fires in Colorado
- 15 Marcola?
- 16 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 17 Updates from Hanalei
- 18 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 19 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 20 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 21 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 22 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 23 One day in NYC
- 24 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 25 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone