We recently traded our points from HIVC at Orange Lake Resort in Florida for some quiet time at this resort. I would recommend it to everyone. The place was very nice and clean. We had a 1 br villa that had everything you would need. Not much to do up there in the summer but hike and bike. The resort was just OK for the food. I would suggest going off the resort to Woodstock to eat. We did have a fabulous breakfast at the general store about a mile down the road. It was owned and ran by a woman who was so pleasant and the quality and price was awesome. I would recommend staying AWAY from the WINDSOR DINER down the street! Awful service, awful food!!
Holiday Inn Vacation Club at Mt. Ascutney
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cajun Country, first visit, late December, please help
- 2 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 3 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 4 getting around DC
- 5 Overnight stops from NJ to Florida?
- 6 Driving From NE Tennessee to NYC -- Where to Stop?
- 7 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio
- 8 Family trip to New Orleans . . . Suggestions???
- 9 Sights and Restaurants in Brooklyn
- 10 Can you see Oak Alley Plantation from the road?
- 11 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 12 Pearl Harbour Visit Hawaii
- 13 East Coast Road Trip In Late January
- 14 California
- 15 Oahu
- 16 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 17 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 18 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 19 San Antonio GTG 21 September 2014
- 20 Vermont trip report - photos and captions
- 21 Oregon Scenic Road Trip from Crater Lake to Portland, Oregon
- 22 Going to Grand Canyon North Rim 2 days, then Bryce (or Zion)
- 23 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 24 What time is it?
- 25 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)