We recently traded our points from HIVC at Orange Lake Resort in Florida for some quiet time at this resort. I would recommend it to everyone. The place was very nice and clean. We had a 1 br villa that had everything you would need. Not much to do up there in the summer but hike and bike. The resort was just OK for the food. I would suggest going off the resort to Woodstock to eat. We did have a fabulous breakfast at the general store about a mile down the road. It was owned and ran by a woman who was so pleasant and the quality and price was awesome. I would recommend staying AWAY from the WINDSOR DINER down the street! Awful service, awful food!!
Holiday Inn Vacation Club at Mt. Ascutney
View all United States activity »
- 1 Savanah Sojourn
- 2 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 3 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 4 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 5 One day in Washington DC
- 6 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 7 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 8 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 9 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 10 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 11 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 12 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 13 RIP Judy Rogers
- 14 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 15 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 16 Boston area
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 19 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 20 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 21 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 22 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 23 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 24 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 25 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?